Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Store a precursor to the false prophet!
Israel will now be forced to go into alliance with Fatah and Hamas, which controls respectively in the so-called West Bank (this is the land of Israel, Judea and Samaria) and Gaza strip. Now run our Norwegian Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Store and manipulate and want the world to recognize a gang of terrorists and suspicious people who want one thing, getting Israel and removed them out to sea. As Psalm 83 speaks so strongly and clearly about.
Psalm 83 1. A song, a psalm of Asaph. 2 God, for not! Do not be silent and keep thee not quiet, O God! 3 For lo, thine enemies bustle, and those who hate you, lift your head. 4 Towards your people put those with fraudulent secret advice, and speak against those you protect. 5 They say: Come let us cut them so they no longer are a people, and the name of Israel shall no more be remembered. 6 For they have the heart taken counsel together, against you included the covenant, 7 tent Edom and the Ishmaelites, Moab and hagarenene, 8 Gebal and Ammon and Amalek, Filistea tillikemed inhabitants of Tyre. 9 Even Assyria has given himself together with them, they have been Lot's children's arm. Selah. 10 Do with them as with Midian, as with Sisera, as with Jabin at the brook Kison! 11 They were destroyed at En-Dor, they became fertilizer for the earth. 12 Let it go them, their chief men, Oreb and Zeeb, all their princes as Zebah and Zalmunna, 13 those who say: We will take our homes for God's own! 14 My God, make them as a støvhvirvel, like chaff before the wind! 15 As a fire that lit a forest, and a hat that puts mountains in trademark, 16 so pursue them with your storm and terrify them with your storm! 17 Fill their faces with shame, as they seek thy name, O Lord! 18 Let them blues and troubled for ever, let them be confounded and perish! 19 And let them know that you alone have the name of Lord, the Most High over all the earth!
Here comes: Highlights from the Hamas Charter
Hamas comes to the conclusion already in the preface: - Islam will eliminate Israel.
The struggle is directed against Jews as a people, and this match is extremely widespread and severe. Hamas states that they will need help from "battalions" of the Arab and Islamic world.
Part 1 - The Movement
1. Hamas is based on Islam.
2. Hamas is part of the Muslim Brotherhood, "the largest Islamic movement in modern times." The movement's hallmark is that Islam affects every part of society.
3. Hamas members are given wholly to Allah.
4. Hamas welcomes all Muslims who share the same goals, support methods, "keeping secrets" and want to take the service. "Allah will reward them."
5. "The ultimate goal is Islam, the Prophet is our example and the Koran is the constitution."
6. Hamas is a Palestinian movement, which wants "to raise banner of Allah over every inch of [land] of Palestine" [Hamas include the state of Israel in Palestine]. "Only under the shadow of the Islamic people of all regions live in safety and security for their lives, property and rights."
7. Hamas is a "universal" movement. "Hamas is one of the links in the chain of Jihad in the confrontation with the Zionist invasion." [It is mentioned examples of Muslim warriors who fought against the Jews from 1936.]
"Hamas has been looking forward to implement Allah's promise, no matter how long it will take." The promise was given by Mohammed:
"The time will come when Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them), until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees will cry: O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind. Come and kill him!"
8. The slogan of Hamas: "Allah is its goal, the Prophet is the model, the Koran is the constitution, Jihad is the path and death for the sake of Allah is the most sublime belief."
Part 2 - Objectives
9. Islam has lost its influence in human life, and therefore is indeed replaced by evil. Hamas aims to destroy evil and restore a Muslim state.
10. Hamas will be a "support the weak, and a defense of the oppressed".
Part 3 - Strategy and Methods
11. "Hamas believes that Palestine was an Islamic land (waqf) throughout the generations and until the Resurrection Day."
"No one can renounce it or part of it, or abandon it or part of it." Although not all Arab and Palestinian leaders together can give it.
"This applies to all countries conquered by Islam by force."
12. "Hamas considers nationalism as a part that belongs to the religious faith. Nothing is higher and deeper in Nationalism than to wage jihad against the enemy and confronting him when he sets foot on the Muslim countries."
"A woman must fight against the enemy even without the consent of her husband."
13. Hamas sets up against all the "so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences to resolve the Palestinian problem."
"There is no other solution to the Palestinian issue than Jihad."
14. Hamas stresses that all Muslims "anywhere" has a responsibility to liberate Palestine.
15. "When our enemies plunder Islamic countries, the jihad (holy war) is a duty incumbent upon all Muslims."
Hamas will try to influence Muslims worldwide, and also be active in schools, to awaken "the conscience" of jihad.
Hamas regards imperialism as contributing to "the loss of Palestine."
"We have to put it on the mind of generations of Muslims that the Palestinian problem is a religious problem and must be treated in this premise."
Finally, this article quoted an Islamic scripture: "I really want to go to war for Allah, I will attack and kill, assault and kill, assault and kill."
16. Hamas must be active in the education of youth, and follow the "enemy".
17. "Muslim women play no lesser role than men in the liberation war, they give birth to men and plays an important role in guiding and teaching the [new] generation."
Hamas accused "enemies" to destroy the Muslim women "films, education, culture," etc.
"When Islam will regain the ability to guide the Muslims, they will destroy organizations which are enemy to humanity and Islam."
18. The article tells more about the woman's vital mission in the "liberation war". Hamas calls for good household economy.
19. Art can be used to "ideological mobilization".
20. "An Islamic society is a cohesive society." Hamas' confronts a vicious, Nazi-like enemy, "which uses" collective punishment ".
"Jewish Nazism do not save women and children, it scares everyone."
"To send people into exile from his own country is another way to kill them."
21. The article elaborates on the solidarity and responsibility that all members of Hamas.
22. The enemy has "control of world media." They have also used "their wealth" to "create revolutions" in several places in the world. "They were behind the French and the Communist revolution and most revolutions we hear about here and there."
Rotary Club and Lions are among the organizations "implement Zionist interests." "They all are destructive spying organizations."
Jews "were behind the First World War, to destroy the Islamic Caliphate." The Jews' established the League of Nations to rule the world through the organization. "
Jews "were also behind World War II. The overall advantages of trading with war materials and prepared the establishment of their state".
"It has not broken out any war in the world that they [the Jews] have their fingerprints on it."
23. "Hamas views the other Islamic movements with respect and deference."
"Anyone who fights Jihad should be rewarded."
24. "Hamas will not allow slander and libel against any individuals or groups."
25. Hamas supports nationalist, Palestinian movements, "as long as they do not commit themselves to loyalty to the Communist East or the Crusaders in the West."
Hamas promotes unity among the Palestinian groups.
26. Although Hamas supports Palestinian national movement, reserves the right to debate the Palestinian issue on the local and international arena.
27. "PLO (read Fatah movement founded by Nobel Peace Prize winner Yasser Arafat) is one of Hamas's next. It is a father, a brother, a relative, a friend. Can a Muslim turn away from his father, his brother, his relative or friend? We have a common country, common suffering, common fate and common enemy. "
Still can not accept secularism Hamas in the PLO. "When the PLO choose Islam as their guideline for life, we will be their soldiers, the gasoline on their fire that will burn the enemy."
28. The article continues to demonize Zionism, that "behind the spread of drugs and poisons of all kinds." "The Arab countries around Israel must open their borders to the Jihad fighters."
"As a Jewish state with a Jewish population of Israel is against Islam and Muslims."
29. Hamas wants all possible support from the "national and religious organizations, institutions, intellectuals and the Arab and Islamic world."
30. "Jihad is not just about carrying weapons and to denigrate the enemy. To speak positive words, writing good articles and useful books, support and assistance is also Jihad for Allah's wish, as long as it is done with the desire to raise Allah banner over all things. "
31. "Hamas is a humane movement, which takes into account human rights and is committed to the tolerance that is built into Islam to other religions." Hamas is only hostile "toward those who are hostile towards us."
Safety and security for members of Islam, Christianity and Judaism is only possible "under the shadow of Islam (see Islamic rule and totalitarian regime)." "Members of other religions must desist from struggling against Islam over sovereignty in the region."
"The Nazi-Zionist actions against our people will not last more than a generation after the invasion [life of the invasion], for" States that are built upon oppression last only one hour, states that based on the righteousness of goods to the Resurrection time ".
32. "Verdenszionismen and the imperialist forces" have tried to draw Arab countries into the conflict, "to isolate the Palestinian people." The peace treaty with Egypt is referred to as foræderisk.
Jews' plan is explained in The Protocols of Zion, and their current actions are the best evidence of what is said there. "
Hamas calls on Muslims to "unite all forces" to resist "this despicable Nazi-Tatar invasion". "Everyone must understand that they are accountable to Allah."
Jews are referred to as "merchants of war" in the article.
33. The concepts that Hamas follows is "in accordance with the laws of the universe."
Part 5 - History's witness
34. "Palestine is the navel of the earth."
"The greedy have been looking for Palestine more than once." The mentioned example of how the Crusaders were driven back by Muslim forces.
35. Muslims are able to "meet the Zionist invasion and defeat it," just as they overcame the Crusaders and the Tatars. "This will not be difficult for Allah if our intentions are pure and our wills sincere." (End of quote).
Now that little Israel recognize a Palestinian state as they already have the UN when they got Jordan. It has never been a Palestinian state in the "Jewish land". Only one Jewish and Zionist state from King Saul, King David and King Solomon's day 3000 years ago in which King David made Jerusalem Israel's eternal and forever indivisible capital of the religious and political areas.
A few words about Jordan, who was and is God's word Palestinian land, for it is they are Arabs, not Palestinians. Palestinians are the original Greek, not Arabs. T.o.m. the name of Palestinians resulting from Philistines is a history of forgery, all of these people when Israel is Jewish land given them by God himself.
From Wikipedia, the original Palestinians: Philistines (Hebrew: פְלִשְׁתִּים, p'lishtim) were a people in the Middle East's Iron Age lived on the Mediterranean Sea on the southern coast of Canaan, and in later times, this area has been referred to as Filistia and covered roughly the same the area of today's Gaza Strip.
Philistine origin has been debated by scientists. It is not NOK information about the Philistines original language to relate it any other language. Bible and related traditions has differentiated the original Philistines in the time of Abraham who was called avvittere and was later conquered by kaftorene that replaced them. It is theorized that the later Philistines had their origin from "havfolkene" which is as mysterious in its origins. Modern archeology has also suggested an early cultural connection with the Mycenaean culture in ancient Greece. Though the Philistines adopted local Canaanite culture and language before leaving any written text (and later adopted the Aramaic language), has an Indo-European origin has been proposed for the handful of known filistiske words that have survived as loan words in Hebrew.
From Wikipedia about the land that the Arabs did when Israel got their land by the United Nations:
Jordan (Arabic: الأردن, transliterated as Al-Urdunn), officially the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan is an Arab country in the Middle East / West Asia, bordered by Syria to the north, Iraq to the north-east, Israel and the West Bank in the west and Saudi Arabia to the southeast. The country share the shoreline of the Dead Sea in the west with Israel, and the coastline of the Gulf of Aqaba in the south of Israel, Saudi Arabia and Egypt. The border with Israel has a strong fortified transition at the Allenby Bridge that crosses the border river Jordan. The river is the only significant source of water in the country.
The population is mainly Jordanian Arabs, but Palestinians are automatically given citizenship by immigration to Jordan, and may also own land if they enter the Palestinian (or Israeli) citizenship. Probably a population of around 1 million Iraqi refugees in Jordan, in addition to the Palestinian.
Its language is Arabic, but many speak very good English.
Jordan is a constitutional monarchy where the king appoints the government, accept the laws and is responsible for foreign policy. Parliament to carry out parliamentary power by 2 / 3 majority.
It is now occupied area in the West Bank of the Jordan River was in biblical times, the heartland of ancient Israel, with the areas of Judea and Samaria and the ancient cities of Jerusalem, Hebron and Bethlehem in the West. Ammonites who immigrated around 1200 BC, was part of ancient Israel. In the 4th century BC nabateerne immigrated from the Arabian peninsula, probably due to population pressures there. The area was in the year 106 under the Roman Empire as the province of Arabia, under the emperor Trajan.
With the Muslims' victory over the Byzantines at Yarmuk in 636 AD, Jordan came under prolonged Arab-Muslim rule, with a short break for the western part of the period 1115-1187 was below the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem. In 1250 the areas under the Egyptian Mamluks and 1516-1918 was occupied by the Ottoman Empire.
In 1918 did the Jordanian tribes rebelled against the Turks, and the hasjemittiske emir Faisal founded the Kingdom of Syria in Damascus as the Arab forces under Lawrence of Arabia took the city. But at the San Remo Conference in 1920 forced the British protectorate of Jordan into Palestine from 1923 Emirate of Trans Jordan Abdullah ibn Hussain as head of state under British occupation. At the end of the mandate, Jordan fully independent 25 May 1946.
In 1948, Jordanian troops captured East Jerusalem, but other Arab countries never recognized fully the Jordanian annexation of the West Bank from 1950. Only Great Britain recognized the Jordanian sovereignty over the West Bank. On 20 July 1951 committed a Palestinian nationalist assassinated and murdered King Abdullah I, and his grandson Hussain I took over power in 1953. During the Six Day War Jordan lost the West Bank to Israel, and the number of refugees in the country doubled, reaching 800 000 The influence of the PLO and the Palestinian Fedayeen forces in Jordan increased, and in 1970-1971 there was an open civil war in which Palestinian troops and supporters were massacred during the Black September, which followed a Palestinian hijacking of three airliners in the town of Zarqa. Syria invaded shortly northern Iraq, but pulled back quickly, probably under pressure from Israel. In July 1971 won the Jordanian and Iraqi government forces a common victory over the Palestinian Fedayeen forces, forcing them out of Jordan.
Jordan remained neutral during the Yom Kippur War in 1973, and the year after the acclaimed Jordan the Palestinian organization, the PLO as the sole and legitimate representative of the Palestinian people. In 1988 gave Jordan formally renounced all claims in the West Bank. The country did not take part in the Iraq war in 1990-91.
King Abdullah visited Pentagon.I 1994, a final peace agreement with Israel was signed. Jordan drives a constant and delicate balance between Western and Muslim countries and has acted as a peace mediator, among other things, the Iraq conflict, and between Israel and the Palestinians.
When Abdullah II became king in 1999, relations with the United States further improved, and Jordan achieved a free trade agreement with the United States in 2001 and Association Agreement with EU in 2002. (End of quote).
Everything is based on lies, fake history and to go against the clear word of God which says that land belongs to Israel.
Ezekiel 36 28 I shall dwell in the land I gave to your fathers, and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.
Zechariah 8 8 I will bring them here, and they shall dwell in Jerusalem, and they shall be my people, and I will be their God in truth and justice.
Amos 9 15 And I will plant them in their country, and they shall no more be plucked up out of his country, which I have given them, saith the Lord your God.
All this talk of the country are and remain Jews, their, there will not be shared.
Abraham goes into Canaan, and the first place he stops at the Shechem in Samaria. In Israel today is Shechem known by the Arabic name of Nablus and is one of the eight territories that Palestinians have the West Bank. The New Testament tells us that it was in this city Jesus conversed with the Samaritan woman. But anyway, it's the place the Lord revealed to Abraham with the words: "To your descendants I give this land." And Abraham built an altar to the Lord, it says.
After that Lot, Abraham's brother's son, and Abraham parted, revealing the Lord himself again to Abraham. It occurs on hills near Bethel - just outside of Ramallah today. Ramallah is the Palestinian administrative headquarters and there is also Yasser Arafat buried. The Lord reveals himself with the words:
"For all the land that you see, to you I will give it, and to thy seed for ever." (1 Mos.13.15).
Abraham settles in Hebron, where he built an altar to the Lord. There, he bought a grave for himself and his wife, and there were all patriarchs buried. Hebron was later the residence of King David in his first reign. Today the place is known for its Jewish settlements Kiriath Arba. Hebron is the West Bank or Judea, if you will, and, like Nablus and Ramallah, a Palestinian autonomous area.
I mention this because it is a little amusing to see how today's political reality frontkolliderer with Biblical promises. It's also the explanation of why many Christians get cold feet when we speak of land to Israel. There should be little to hold onto the biblical prophecies, when the political reality is quite different. Now Abraham was not any other country in his life than he could buy as a burial place for themselves and their families. He is reasonably doubts about the promise land and asks the Lord how he could know that he will get the country to the property. Then the Lord enters into a covenant with Abraham portrayed in the 1st Genesis kap.15. The Lord says: "To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt, even unto the great river, the river Euphrates." River of Egypt is probably the one who called the brook of Egypt in the middle of the Sinai desert and the Euphrates river is Euphrates. Israel's borders are part of the land promise. These limits are described in several places in the Pentateuch - with a varying content. In 4th Genesis Chapter 34 we find a very detailed description. Broadly speaking, we see that the limits go from Eilat in the south to Mount Hermon in the north and Mediterranean in the west to the Euphrates and Tigris in the east.
The area drawn up here, was first realized under King David. But much of this area was the union. They heard, in other words to Israel's nuclear sites. Probably they were people of King David and later King Solomon ruled over, far more numerous than the Israelis themselves.
We may also recall that when Israel under Joshua conquered Canaan, two and half the tribe back to the east of the Jordan River. Jews have always regarded as Jordan as part of historic Israel. In connection with the peace settlement after World War I, they did claim to Jordan. Jordan has also always been understood as a part of Palestine.
There's even promises to the Arab people who are descendants of Abraham and his slave woman's son Ishmael. They will live East of their brethren. It says, among other things, in a Gen 16.12: And he (Ishmael's descendants / Arab people) should be a wild donkey of a man, his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he shall dwell all their brothers. But, unfortunately, are not descendants of Ishmael Arab people pleased to have most of the Middle East. They want everything. Therefore, the Bible also says that Ishmael would become a lost control and that his descendants (the Arabs / Palestinians) would be in conflict with Isaac's descendants, the Jews!
Jonas Gahr Store is actually Satan's errand, not someone else's. Let us pray for him and all others implicated in the division of the country. God will punish the nations for having shared his country he says in the prophet Joel, God have mercy!
Saudi Arabia will give the Palestinian Authority $ 200 million to deal with the economic crisis the Palestinians are in.
- We have had great movement on the donor side. Saudi Arabia has announced that it will free up considerable funds to the Palestinian Authority which covers about two-thirds of the outstanding amount for the rest of the year, said Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Store.
It's not about money or something. Everything is done for God's word should be set aside and Israel will have to have their country. But God one day we take the "spoon" in his own hand, then everything will be put in place.
1. Exodus 49 10. Do not be scepter depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet,
until the Prince of Peace comes, and the people will obey him.
This is when Jesus comes back to Israel and the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem. Meanwhile, can the people and the politicians keep on, but they will not succeed, it is God himself said in his own words!
The promises of Isralels countries should forløfte the Scripture says, and the Jews are God's eye, it's scary even to think back on the Oslo agreement in which Norway was at the head and then-Foreign Minister Johan Jorgen Holst, who was a nice man, but he did something he did not was done, he forløftet up and it was his track, poor man, he died shortly after the agreement was made. If sincerely hope that the Minister repent before it's too late for him, what he is doing will never go in the long run when he goes directly against God and his word.
From Wikipedia: Johan Jorgen Holst (born 29 November 1937 in Oslo, died January 13, 1994 at Nesodden) was a Norwegian scientist and politician (Labour). He was defense minister 1986-1989 and 1990-1993, and then foreign minister from 1993 until his death in 1994. He was a board member of the European Movement from 1973 and was its chairman from 1982 to 1986. Holst is probably best known for his involvement in the Oslo Accords as foreign minister in 1993. Holst had a background as a researcher on security policy, but he never took a PhD. His style was intellectual, but his research was more influenced by interest in the practical, for it could contribute to a far-sighted policy and in particular to promote arms control.
Oslo Agreement is a lie agreement which unfortunately Norway was heavily involved in, then Israel should give God's land for peace, which of course never can and will go.
Will stop here, but it really is time to examine themselves, dress themselves in sackcloth and ashes almost, and pray for and with each other in this difficult and painful time for the truth! But God is bigger than everyone and has all power, thankfully!
Legg inn en kommentar