onsdag 29. april 2015
Own experiences of blog Searchlight v / Kjell Andersen
Image of "Pastor" Jan Aage Torp who have written you endless comments on Searchlight, but as it nettrollet he is, that's about all erased by what he has written.
It was only in April 2014 I learned of this blog, and saw this as a "Christianized" place, where one could discuss in a proper way with adults and not least ... that Christians were real people!
I took all wrong ......
They immediately went to "throat" at me when I did not agree in their views on this being a public preacher and breaking one or more marriage AFTER salvation.
In such cases, should the public preacher / leader three down from the pulpit simply. But it is in fact not what is happening today .... no, today continues them as if nothing has happened and think God blesses it ??
Instead, he shows them either church and sheep that it's okay to stand AFTER salvation .... whether it was
adultery in the picture or not. Just that those would have a new spouse simply .... I am totally disgusted.
This is now becoming full acceptance of the "all" Christian community, it looks like today. All this adulation ... "jaja, it is enough good finally, good luck with the new spouse" ..... Social media abound this! Very few speak up.
Christians in Norway not being persecuted, is a lie! Several Christians have been threatened into silence and been told that if they speak then this slander!
Warnings seems totally unknown!
On the blog Searchlight released all comments through and some have been so rough and ugly that I been sitting gape.
- But I've fortunately copies of all them have written in our surname, I have certainly come forward with my full name as opposed to several others that are only "tough" behind the keyboard.
But enough is enough ... I have now said the basis of the blog Searchlight that mentioned our names out more then those who do become reviewed. We are individuals, not public figures. The public has to obviously done on it to withstand more, but there are real limits!
Jan Kåre and his wife have just stood by the whole word of God, it has really cost them! It is obvious that they are being persecuted for their faith! and yes, we have experienced the same. It'd be like when one wants to live a pure and holy life. Few Christians like it ... and for several decades has been preaching so that everything is grace and forgiveness .... consequences are never mentioned.
I have no notion who some of Searchlight is, I've never talked to them, never met them, they know not at who we are.
Today I see more of this persecution of those who stand firm on the Word! And it happens in Norway!
The rewritten writ Jan Kåre received by police .... but it was someone else entirely that should have had !! This is completely turned upside down.
On Searchlight saw was the roughest and ugliest writing against us by Torodd Fuglesteg, where Kjell Andersen followed eagerly. It was attracted taken care of before them delete it as usual. I have a whole stack of copies of Searchlight where I and my husband being hung out on the ugliest!
And I've had enough ....
I refuse to find in this more and let me be subdued and threatened into silence and will report those coming with more shit in there about us.
Lying Stories and assumptions from one end to another and they jetted each other up !! It is absolutely crazy to see ..... not because I'm there, but because I know of several who are now supplied and take copies as evidence before they are deleted.
Now it is appropriate that Searchlight and Kjell Andersen apologize for his handling of the website he is the responsible terms.
The only attention Searchlight get is when writing about Jan Kåre Christensen, then watch network trolla to !!
That's when the site gets attention, otherwise it is to be depressed!
They have no "taking" other Christians on as they create their own stories and lies! Not so easy to look with a magnifying glass when the conscience of those concerned are clean.
Oh to have a clean conscience in all things just do that we can pick ourselves !! People who know us know it's a lie nonetheless.
I would strongly warn you that are in Searchlight and either comment or eavesdroppers in the wings .... stay clear .... you play with things you should and most likely will have greater consequences than you realize. It costs all people to be stepping error, then there will be some extra laps around the mountain, you do not come on with God. It just.
Come ye fast as under grace and not under God's wrath.
Related Links: http://the-heavenly-blog.janchristensen.net/2015/04/no-930-skelyscom-acts-as-collection.html
No. 934: There are four articles allows police Manglerud will bring proceedings against me in Oslo District Court! And have me imprisoned when I NEVER WILL ACCEPT BOT, we do not live in North Korea, but in Norway with religion and freedom of speech!
There are four articles allows police Manglerud will bring proceedings against me in Oslo District Court! And have me imprisoned when I NEVER WILL ACCEPT BOT, we do not live in North Korea, but in Norway with religion and freedom of speech!
Glad that we have Religious and freedom of speech here in Norway. Here they have allowed to express themselves, and believe what you want.
And what is harassment? There are mock, just as Oslo police do. They taunt Religious and freedom of speech. And that they deride God with their behavior when this is about to warn against remarriage among the believers, and when preachers. And that the false apostles shall be revealed, not least a type Torp which also has clear psychopathic traits in my and many others' opinion!
A public person should and must be warned against!
This costs, not least lawyer and any legal costs. Please pray for the case and me in this time!
Photo of Kim Jong-un as I get a feeling had matched perfectly as leader in Manglerud police, but it is if the weird Day Paulsen now that fronts the case against me and God's word that remarriage is sin will not be allowed to preach. This fits perfectly course concept liar and the gjengifede false Apostle January Aage Torp who have made false accusations against me that the police have unfortunately been deceived by voluntary or not? I do not know, but powerful wise they have become!
Taking just one of the articles that are out on the web and I think police rotate with the other accusations, so much grasp of spiritual things they have obviously not!
Pastor and Apostle Jan Åge Torp in Oslo Church and all other gjengiftede as a Christian and still preachers of our time King Uzziah was a leper!
The church in Ephesus heard Jesus praise when they revealed such false apostles as Jan Hanvold, Jan Åge Torp m. More. (Leprosy in Scripture typifies sin. When one GT had paragons, therefore it is in the NT admonition right to "replace" the word leper with sin).
Joh. Revelations. 2. 2 I know thy works, and thy labor, and thy patience, and that you can not tolerate evil; you have tested those who say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars; 3 and you have perseverance and have endured for my name's sake, and you are not fainted.
It is strange that the false apostles calling himself Apostles both today and 2000 years ago, this is probably not a coincidence but the same demons who served in the false apostles in days of old still works today. It makes me think of what happened during the AA Allen meetings in the US when he drove out demons of religious and Christian name during a meeting. It was if I remember correctly there was a person who said that he had the same demons as Saul who later became Paul. Competent said that he had a legion ie say about 6000 demons. Wonder how many acting today among the false Apostles, there is no gain. Never be fooled by big smiles and eloquence, it was something that could speak until he was saved then it was Paul.
2. Chron. 26. 1. And all the people of Judah took and made Uzziah, who was sixteen years old, king in his father Amaziah place. 2 He did Elot to a fortified city and won it back to Judah, after the king had lain down with his fathers. 3 Uzziah was sixteen years old when he became king, and reigned fifty and two years in Jerusalem; His mother's name Jekilja and was from Jerusalem. 4 He did what was right in the sight, just as his father Amaziah had done. 5 And he sought God while Zechariah lived, who had understanding in God visions; and so long as he sought the LORD, God made him to prosper. 6 And he went out and fought against the Philistines and broke down the wall of Gath, and the wall of Jabneh; and he built cities in Ashdod and elsewhere in the land of the Philistines. 7 God helped him against the Philistines and against the Arabs who lived in Gur-baal, and the Meunim. 8 And the Ammonites gave gifts to Uzziah, and his name spread even to Egypt; for he became exceedingly. 9 Uzziah built towers in Jerusalem at the corner gate, and at the Valley Gate and at the angle, thus making these places firm and strong. / 10 He built towers in the desert, and digged many wells; for he had great flocks in both lowland and høisletten and he had farmers and vineyard men on the mountains and the oceans; for agriculture lay him at heart. 11 Uzziah had an army of fighting men, that went out to war by bands, numbered and counted by scribe Jeiel and overseer Masseiah under the leadership of Hananiah, one of the king's captains. 12 Two thousand and six hundred were whole number of the mighty men who were family heads, 13 and under them was an army of three hundred and seven thousand and five hundred, that made war with mighty power to help the king against the enemy. 14 This entire army Uzziah prepared shields and spears and helmets and breastplates, and bows and sling stones. 15 In Jerusalem he made aligned war machines, be upon the towers and Murhjørnet to shoot arrows and great stones. And his name spread far abroad; for he was marvelously helped, till he was strong. 16 But when he was strong, he was overconfident in his heart, so he transgressed; he disobeyed the Lord his God, and went into the temple of the LORD to burn incense on the altar of incense. 17 Azariah the priest went in after him and with him fourscore priests of Jehovah, brave men. 18 And they rose up against King Uzziah and said to him: It is not for thee, Uzziah, to burn incense to the Lord, but to the priests the sons of Aaron, that are consecrated to it. Go out of the sanctuary! For you have been disobedient, and it becomes thee not to honor the Lord God. 19 Then Uzziah was wroth. He held a censer in his hand and would just about to burn incense; but he was wroth with the priests, the leprosy in his forehead, as he stood before the priests in the house of the altar of incense. 20 And Azariah the chief priest and all the priests looked upon him, saw that he was leprous in his forehead. They thrust him out from thence; and himself hasted also to go out, because Jehovah had smitten him. 21 king was Uzziah leper equal to his dying day, and he lived in a house for himself as a leper, for he was excluded from the house of the Lord. His son Jotham did the king's house and gave the country's people. 22 Now the rest of the acts of Uzziah, both first and in his later days, the prophet Isaiah the son of Amoz, written op. / 23 So Uzziah slept with his fathers, and they buried him with his fathers in the burial which belonged to the kings; for they said, He is a leper. And his son Jotham reigned in his place.
Espen Ottosen: Should resign as pastor
One of the very few within Christendom who have dared to question both with Pastor Torp real and personal lifestyle is Espen Ottosen, information manager of Norwegian Lutheran Mission. In several posts on Our Lands value debate justifies why he Torp should no longer be able to function as a pastor:
I have expressed on twitter that I think it is regrettable that Jan-Aage Torp not stop as pastor. The reason is not only the story that his son stands out in today's edition of A Magazine. My reason is more holistic. Here are some words.
Jan-Aage Torp is pastor. Also expression apostle employed about his service. Either way, it is natural to focus on what Paul should require of an overseer. Here are some key verses from 1 Tim 3.2 to 7:
"Now the overseer must be above reproach, husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, hospitable, able to teach, not a drunkard, not violent but gentle, not combative or covetous. He must manage his own house well, having his children with all chastity. Whoever does not know how to rule his own house, how can he take care of God's church? He must not be a recent convert, or he will not be inflated and fall under condemnation of the devil. He must also have good testimony from those who are outside, lest he be ashamed of being caught in the devil's snare. "
These words presents great ideals. Let me therefore first clarify that I (obviously) do not mean that a Christian leader should be perfect. We are all sinners. The Bible says thankfully much that God can also use weak and erring people. Moreover, I believe that the words of Paul represents a measure of relevance and importance. We have no right to cancel the meaning of these words because no one is infallible. A Christian leader depends on trust. Therefore there must be a connection between life and teachings.
Regarding Jan-Aage Torp, I believe that he himself has weakened his confidence in a fundamental way, especially in recent years. I think it is unpleasant to argue. But I think actually it's even harder to be completely silent - for through his behavior he discredited the whole Christian church in Norway.
The latest example comes the story that her son now says. It is simply appalling, although I take into account that the media does not give a very balanced presentation, though Torp has been unable to provide an equivalent. Many Christian leaders have experienced that their children have gone away from the faith. Some will suggest that in itself disqualifies a pastor. I do not think so. Also pastor children must have the opportunity to choose their own faith. But the story of Anders Torp is very special, also because his son today has broken off all contact with his father. It weakens obviously confidence Torp.
Even more serious is this page Torp today admits that the theology he made sure that his son was greeted with was unhealthy. To a certain extent it is good that Torp self-criticism. The problem is that there are limits to how many times a person can regret greatly their miscalculations - and still retain confidence. Torp prophesied bloodbath during the Olympics in Athens, which he later regretted. In today's articles sorry he both contact with the Danish "Father's house" and with "åndeutdrivere" from Zambia. It is then good reason to ask whether Torp has shown sufficient spiritual judgment. I do not think so. In addition, I think a lot of the drug found on the websites of Oslokirken and blog Jan-Aage Torp shows that Torp still markets a extremist charismatic. It is very problematic.
A final issue is that Jan-Aage Torp is remarried. This is a difficult point to comment - it relates to privacy Torp. Moreover, I believe it is unreasonable to think that all topics concerning marital status shall be stamped as irrelevant. Paul emphasizes after all such questions in 1 Timothy.
It is probably well known that my basic attitude is that remarriage is wrong. This justifies I with Matt 19.3-10 and some other Bible verses. Meanwhile, I think the question is difficult. Many conservative Christians believe remarriage in some situations may be right. I respect that. But I do think that certain Christian leaders should refrain from remarriage - partly because Paul writes that a leader must be "one woman man."
Finally the text of 1 Timothy 3, Paul writes that a bishop "have good testimony from those who are outside." It must of course not be construed as a Christian leader must be popular and loved. On the contrary, it says a lot in the Bible that whoever preaches the word of God true and straight, must be prepared both resistance, persecution and slander. Also believes Paul therefore that it matters how Christian leaders are perceived by people outside the church. Also at this point I mean Torp fall short. He does not give a good testimony by marrying quite quickly after the divorce with a woman who is more than twenty years younger than himself.
This is a difficult topic. I find it hard to be balanced, accurate and respectful (to Jan-Aage Torp, which undoubtedly is in a very difficult situation and deserves care and intercession). But here was a brief explanation that I mean after all Pastor Torp should quit as pastor. (End of quote). http://blog.janchristensen.net/2011/12/nr-295-informasjonsleder-i-norsk.html
I hit out today Pastor Jan Aage Torp to be abused by him, but I live well with. He believed bl. A I was unkind and nasty when I could speak like about him and Evangelist Emanuel Minos.
Emanuel Minos an opener for demons
When Emanuel Minos repeatedly against his better judgment will open up for such wolves in sheep's clothing as Jan Aage Torp, Jan Hanvold and other gjengiftede preachers, he is a door opener for demons. The demons did not even come up, but they have their henchmen, those who live in rebellion to God's word and will of God.
Uzziah was 16 years old when he became king - and he was king for 52 years. Here we meet a godly man who sought God and did what was right in the eyes of the Lord. He was raised in a "Christian home" and took good care of their childhood and the legacy from home. The people loved Uzziah, because no one had done so much good for Israel since King Solomon.
King Uzziah had thus a very good start to their race. He had a good "input". But how was the end of his journey? It was the end we should heed. Sure, when Uzziah was at its most powerful, something happens.
Why did Uzziah?
1) Uzziah began to exalt himself. He forgot that true progress has more to do with who we are than what we do. He forgot that it was God who had helped him to the power and glory which he had now achieved.
2) He had not taken the time to build character in their lives. His character was in no way compared to what he had done. It is important to build a strong character in God before you step out into a service to God. If not then it will sooner or later be a character flaw that becomes visible for everyone ...
3) Pride came into his life. Pride always comes before a fall. Uzziah could not bear success. But what is pride?
- Pride is the "mother of all sin" (Lester Sumrall)
- Pride is a spiritual cancer. It eats up opportunities that love and spirit fruits can float.
- Pride is selfish. It has always ego center. ("I am right ...")
- Pride is arrogance. It is to exalt themselves. One expects privileges, one wants to be noticed and be popular.
- Pride is anger. One can not bear reproof but reacts with anger.
In verse 19 we see that Uzziah reacts with anger - typical pride ...
We all need someone corrects us / exhorts us. Ask yourself: How do I receive admonition and correction of other people? The way you accept correction will determine how you end your run!
Uzziah was a leper, and he remained a leper life. He was first called king, but ended up being known as leprosy. There was no longer speaking about what he did in the beginning. What matters is how you finish the race!
This man had ascended the throne at the age of sixteen, destined to become one of the greatest kings of Judah. He received advice from the prophet Zechariah. He received visions from the Lord. He was mighty blessed by God.
The Bible says Uzziah sought the Lord - and God caused him to prosper and become strong: "God helped him ...." (2 Chron 26: 7). ".... His name spread far abroad; for he was marvelously helped, till he was strong." (Verse 15).
Except for Solomon, Uzziah had the best reputation of all the kings of Judah. He was anointed by God. He brought about revival in the land, tearing down idols and walking according to God's word. When this bold king rode his chariot through the streets, he was shown honor and respect. He received gifts and tributes from around the world.
But, Scripture says, ".... when he was strong, he was the pride of his heart, unto their own destruction. He was disobeying the LORD his God, and went into the temple of the LORD to burn incense on the altar of incense." (Verse 16).
Pride overcame this man. He wanted to become a priest in addition to king! In disobedience, Uzziah temple and began to wave the incense before the altar. He received a rebuke for this - and when he pointed an angry finger in response, his hand immediately began to wither. It suddenly became leprous. Uzziah had to be thrown out of the temple of God!
Oh, what a shame! One of the greatest, richest kings in Judah's history now had isolated. He was taken to a small house where he spent the rest of his days as a leper: "Uzziah the king was a leper to his dying day. He lived in a house for himself as a leper, for he was excluded from the house of the Lord ... . "(2 Chron. 26:21).
Uzziah died in isolation - cut off from every blessing from God!
When this once-great man died, multitudes have gathered around him. His passing should have been an honor to God's name. Instead, he died a near-unknown man, his body eaten by leprosy. Uzziah missed his destiny!
Pastor and Apostle Jan Åge Torp in Oslo Church and all other gjengiftede as a Christian and still preachers of our time King Uzziah was a leper!
God's word is very clear, all that is gjengiftede that believers should not be pastors or Apostles as Jan Aage Torp, Jan Hanvold and many of them are. Had they put on the last bench and been like him we read about in Luke gospel should I set time, then it had been a matter between him and God.
Luke 18. 9 He also said this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: 10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee and the other a publican. 11 The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed thus: God! I thank thee that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. 12 I fast twice a week, I give tithes of all my income. 13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God! weather me a sinner gracious! 14 I tell you, this man went down justified to his house rather than the other; For whosoever exalts himself shall be humbled, and the humbles himself shall be exalted.
But here exalts oneself both Apostles, Pastors, TV founders and I do not know what. Pride and arrogance is. They make themselves so insignificant and so innocent, just they get the flesh and the tank will even into the new life, so they do whatever. False humility calls bible this, not for anything else.
King Uzziah was a leper
King Uzziah was a leper and these people are already lepers and will spread his leprosy wherever they come, therefore scripture says that we will not even pointed in conjunction with these.
1Cor 5:11 But what I wrote to you was that you should not associate with any so-called brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or robber, as not even to eat with him.
We shall in no way take part in their evil deed, if we do it we become accomplice. Emanuel Minos and many others support lepers people who are spiritually wolves in sheep's clothing, I think that's bad! Yes direct sickening and disgusting.
What is the solution?
The solution is simple. Distances you from those who do not live like the word says. And stick to those who live and learn right. This is and remains the solution. All we need God's grace when we all fall short, but it is still rules in the word of God and in the spiritual life with Jesus and in the congregation that we must and will relate to.
Remarriage for preachers makes them impossible to service as pastor and teacher
When we read the Pastoral letters that Paul teaches about this and other places it is clear that gjengiftede preachers believers are unfit for duty. Just like Kon Uzziah was unfit to perform the service that the Levites would do is anyone who chooses to remarry after a breakup. This is not what I or you believe, but spiritual truths and this is also a spiritual law. We allow gjengiftede preachers, then we can just put the door wide open for Satan. Have we given him little finger so he also takes the whole hand, you bet!
Ezra fik all gjengiftede stand - is the solution today also
Ezra 10. 10 Ezra the priest stood up and said to them, Ye have transgressed, and have taken strange wives, and thus has increased in Israel's sake. 11 therefore make confession unto the LORD God of your fathers, and do his will! Separate yourselves from the peoples of the land and from the foreign women! 12 Then answered all the people, saying with a loud voice, as you have said, so must we do. 13 But the people are many, and it is now the rainy season so we are not able to stand out here and this is a work that can not be done in a day or two; there are many of us who have transgressed in this thing. 14 Therefore let our princes stand before all the people, and let all those in our cities who have taken strange wives, meet at scheduled times along with the elders and judges of each town, until we get turned our God burning anger away from us, and this matter is settled. 15 Only Jonathan the son of Asahel and Jahseja, Jahaziah son sat against this, and Meshullam and Shabbethai the Levite helped them. 16 The exiles did so said was, and chose Ezra the priest and his men who were heads of their families, and all of which were mentioned by name, and they came together on the first day of the tenth month to examine the matter, 17 and they were finished with all the men who had taken foreign wives by the first day of the first month. 18 Among the priests the sons of the man who had taken foreign wives; it was: of Jeshua son of Jozadak and his brothers: Maaseiah, Eliezer, Jarib and Gedaliah; 19 they gave their hand that they would put away their wives and sacrifice a ram from the flock as a guilt offering for the sake they had incurred them.
Notice the wording in v. 19: "For the sake they had incurred himself."
The guilt they had incurred itself, that is exactly what Pastor Jan Aage Torp. Pastor Jan Hanvold and all others who are separated as a believer and then afterwards as a believer marry. They incur guilt yourself and anyone else who gets in their vicinity and who stand with them in one way or another. They apply themselves guilt and being involved with them in their evil deed, as it is by what God's word teaches. To marry after a breakup, it is ruling out if one wishes and will be an Apostle, Prophet or indeed a trusted servant of the Lord or handmaid.
Jacob 3. 1. My brothers! not many of you become teachers, seeing ye know that we shall receive heavier judgment!
2. Joh. b. 10 If any man come to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house, and him not welcome! 11 for the bidding him welcome, being an accomplice of his evil deeds.
Luke 16 18 Whoever separates himself from his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and whoever marries a woman who is divorced from her husband commits adultery.
1 Cor. 7. 10 The married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, that a wife should not separate herself from her husband; 11 but she is separated from him, then abiding she being unmarried or be reconciled herself with her husband - and that a man should not divorce his wife.
1 Tim. 5. 8 But if any provide not for his own, and most of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an infidel.
Efes. 5. 28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.
Related links: http://the-heavenly-blog.janchristensen.net/2015/04/no-933-dispute-between-me-and-false.html
tirsdag 21. april 2015
No. 933: The dispute between me and the false Apostle Jan-Aage Torp will end with that I will more than victories when Torp is an adulterer and a rebel against God's word!
The dispute between me and the false Apostle Jan-Aage Torp will end with that I will more than victories when Torp is an adulterer and a rebel against God's word!
God operates in the spiritual. God is Spirit! Therefore, we believe God know how everything will end. Both in our own lives and the entire world history and everything. We read in God's word:
Isaiah 46. 10 From the beginning I tell end,
beforehand I tell what has not happened.
I say: "My plan stands firm,
all I want, I do. "
Image of Jesus who has the full control over this situation
When this conflict started wiped Lord in my ear that Torp is like the evil Haman, he digs a grave for me, but will even fall in it. Soon afterwards came a sister in the Lord came to me and said exactly the same.
It is spiritual as physical laws. Gravity is one of the physical laws. In the spiritual field, we have sin and death law:
Rom. 8. 2 For the Spirit's law that gives life in Christ Jesus has made you free from sin and death law.
Law of sin is following, very brief. Do you sin, it will overtake you before or since.
Where lies, manipulation and anything else that is out of darkness will overwhelm you. You will simply become stunted and blackened in your inner spiritual being scripture says:
Efes 4. 17 So I ask you earnestly to the Lord: Live no longer as the Gentiles. Their thoughts are futile, 18 their sense darkened, and they are strangers to life in God. They know him not, and their hearts are hardened. 19 blunted they have been, they have given themselves over to a dissolute life, they are unclean and greedy in everything they do.
Here scripture says that the Gentiles thoughts an emptiness. Why? They live in sin, and further their understanding is darkened and alien to God. On the plane liver January Aage Torp when he live in sin. Therefore I can with 100% certainty that the way he has gone into will end in death. Now I am not thinking primarily of physical death, but spiritual and mental death. He is so deceived that scripture says that his understanding is darkened and is alien to God.
I can not so when and how this will happen. But the day we stand and look behind this now happen, so we know the outcome in advance.
Why? Because I walk with God as Enoch. We read in Scripture:
Heb. 11. 5 By faith Enoch was translated, that he should not see death, and he was not found, because God had translated him. For before he was caught, he obtained witness that he Tekt God.
It pays and faith in God, what a need is, we sing a song. This is exactly as it has done for millions before me, and it makes for me today. And it will also make for everyone else who comes after me!
God knows the end or conclusion from the beginning!
How do we know in this case too. A life of purity makes you more than overcomes!
This life I live, while January Aage Torp live a life of humiliation and shame, poor man! But for him as all others who live in sin and do not know God. It is fully possible to repent and come to know God by living in overstemmelse with his own words.
These are those that have done before me, and what I do today. I recommend everyone else to do.
How did Haman? We read about Haman who built a gallows for Mordecai. But who ended in the gallows? Haman. Now I do not think January Aage Torp will inevitably end in a gallows, but the spiritual principles are there. They work today just as much as gravity works in the physical.
Psalm 57. 7 They let out a net for my feet,
they pushed me down.
They dug a pit for me,
but even they fell into the pit.
søndag 19. april 2015
No. 932: Why I do not respond or will report people who write lies and untruths about me. With the worst and ugliest karrastikker and fables!
Why I do not respond or will report people who write lies and untruths about me. With the worst and ugliest karrastikker and fables!
I do not really up through preñar ran after I became a believer and started following God's word carefully. Always experienced resistance. But simultaneously, I think I can say that by and large it all I have turned the other cheek and overlooked things were!
Photo by psychologist Jan Atle Andersen who has a teaching that goes on is not what is said, but how we deal with it is being said!
I am opposed to report people as God's word discourages this, God will "run" our cause and are the judge. Simultaneously we believers have a internal justice where we rectify such things. Then there are usually always more a spiritual conflict than what one sees with the naked eye. But as if unwillingly can review and if there are of course some very criminal acts etc.
I've heard so much about me, not least in the recent past by Jan Aage Torp and website Searchlight. Including I'm a demon, false prophet, needs treatment is retarded, has asparagus syndrome, heresies, vile blogs, like lies, soon convicted and imprisoned, stalker, looks retarded, have the treatment, dangerous, suffering from a mental disorder, lacking empathy and so much else it will take too long time to mention more.
How do I respond? I try the individual statements, and ask me, it is no substance in it. All this is mentioned here is not it, therefore I am not characterize this at all!
I've heard a psychologist Jan Atle Andersen, who is very much instructive to tell us.
What his teaching including going out is not what is said, but how we deal with it is being said!
I've heard him on P2 radio program Echoes where he has said a lot well, and have read a bit about him in retrospect. Here is some of what he has responded during an interview:
- When I get such messages, I'm glad I've learned to not let me violate words, says Andersen bt.no today.
The major points to Andersen that victims can be violating the bully.
To reduce bullying, one early teach children to take responsibility for themselves and their own reactions. Children must also learn that words can not hurt, stab or kill. To believe otherwise is pure voodoo, says Andersen.
- I had expected a lot more pepper than I got for these bogs. Surprisingly, many have given me support, says Andersen.
- What feedback did you get?
- Some believe my way of thinking is a kind of "missing link" in bullying. Some believe this is the way to think about the future, says Andersen.
But Andersen has also received harsh criticism. A teacher asked Andersen be quiet.
"Bullying leads to anxiety, depression and suicide. There is a reason that voodoo works. Use your words to encourage, assist, rose, guiding - or be silent »
- Some of the messages have been full of invective, often from people who say they have been victims of bullying. They react in affect and it is like it is the problem. They let themselves violate without've been meaning from my side to violate them. They have not learned to take responsibility for their own feelings. It is not I who irritates them, but those who irritates herself, says Andersen.
- What feedback have you gotten from the professionals?
- There is very little support. I have been accused of saying this to get around PR person. I rather think that they are talking about themselves, says Andersen.
- You've got some requests from victims who have told their story. What impression do you?
- I think that there have been so terrible many unnecessary tragedies. I answer most of those who have approached, if not too many epithets involved. My view is: If I show compassion victim, so I pickle them into victimhood. If I say they must find the way out of victimhood, so they experience it as offensive, says Andersen.
- What about those who are not able to travel out of a possible role of victim?
- The best we can do is to teach them to take responsibility in their own lives, but it's easier said than done, says Andersen.
- They let themselves violate without've been meaning from my side to violate them. They have not learned to take responsibility for their own feelings, psychologist Jan Atle Andersen
Discussion with Bekkemellem
Saturday was the psychologist in radio debate with Karita Bekkemellem in connection with its initiative. The former Labour minister has previously emerged in the media and told how she was bullied by established AP women when she came as a young 24-year-old to Parliament.
- But Bekkemellem have a pretty strong story about how she should have been frozen out of a pretty snappy woman group in labor. What should she have done in such a situation?
- Short and sweet not care about what they said. People are responsible for their own emotions. I do not think it is necessarily true that the ladies of Labor was necessarily so grisly that Karita want it to. From my experience as a conflict advisor in working life, I have never experienced a situation with many villains that goes against an innocent victim, says Andersen.
- As a rule, a person who is in conflict obtained both one and two and three yellow cards before the red coming, says the psychologist.
General believes Andersen that most people being thrown out of a party or a workplace, has contributed itself to the situation they have landed in.
- I do not think jobs are full of psychopaths. When one gets collective reactions, so one has very often contributed yourself, either by act or disloyal challenged norms. Very often due to the whole lack of social intelligence, says the psychologist.
Even says Bekkemellem to BT that she reacted strongly psychologist Andersen appearance in the radio program.
- I want me frabedt that I provoked. He must endure counterarguments to his vision. Claiming that I obviously provoked is nothing else than chauvinistic hersketeknikk says Bekkemellem.
- It's okay that he said anything about my background, but I reacted strongly to the signal power in that one from his profession go out and portray it as if victims can be blamed for what they are exposed to, says Bekkemellem.
She says she has been faced with many declarations of support for their radio meeting with the psychologist.
- Facebook wall mine is full of greetings, she says.
- Makes himself a victim in life
Andersen also come with several comments about Christian Democrat former deputy Inger Lise Hansen.
- Generally, I think that whoever takes responsibility, strengthens itself. Whoever blames others, weakens himself and making himself a victim of life. After 26 years as conflict treat, I've yet to hear a man say "I've got myself into a conflict with someone at work. I wonder if I might have listed me stupid. Maybe I should go and ask someone excuse "
- It is always "the others" who are to blame, says Andersen.
(End of quote).
2 Cor. 6. 3 We do not give people any reason to be banished so the service be not blasphemed. 4 No, we show ourselves as servants of God in every way: with great patience in adversity, distress and anxiety, 5 under reproaches, in prison and in riots, in hard work, in watchings and hunger. 6 We go forward with integrity and wisdom, with patience and kindness, in the Holy Spirit, with sincere love, 7 with the word of truth and power of God, with righteousness weapon in right and left hand, 8 in honor and dishonor, maligned and honored . They say we are leading people astray, but we speak the truth, 9 we are unappreciated, yet recognized, we are dying, and behold we live! We are beaten, but not killed, 10 we mourn, but is always happy, we are poor, but making many rich; we have nothing but possessing everything.
11 We have now spoken outspokenly, Corinthians. You have large room in our hearts. 12 Ye have not cramped with us, it is in their own heart is tight. 13 But I speak as to children: Do return! Open yourselves to us.
What is it really apostle Paul says here? Key phrase is in the middle here:
"In honor and dishonor, maligned and honored. They say we are leading people astray, but we speak the truth, we are unappreciated, yet recognized, we are dying, and behold we live! ".
As Christians, not least as a public preachers, we must assume that this is "normal". Experiencing honor and dishonor, not everyone will like us. Maligned and honored, Jesus heard both hosanna and the crucifixion, so it probably will be for us too!
They say we are leading people astray, but we speak the truth. It will never be "in" to be a true preacher of the Word, the resistance will many times be greatest from the so-called believers.
We are unappreciated, yet recognized God recognition and pleasure is more precious and important than human praise and recognition.
We are dying, and behold we live! We die away from our own, and this world. More and more we become liberated, happy and alive. There is pain and through the pain we will experience our greatest triumphs and what lives within us is revealed and it arrives!
So never let what other people think and control you, or me. But what God's word says, and what lives in our hearts, follow you and careful to have a clear and clean conscience! Then we will have victory, even more than victory is the Lord's words and promises of the Lord to us!
Acts 23. 1. Paul looked straight at the Council and said, "Brethren, with quite good conscience I have lived my life for God until today."
Rom. 8. 31 What shall we then say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us? 32 He that spared not his own Son, but gave him up for us all, he can do anything other than to give us everything with him?
33 Who can accuse them God has chosen? God who acquits. 34 Who then can condemn? Christ Jesus is the one who died, yes, more than that, he stood up and seated at God's right hand, and he prays for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Distress, anxiety, persecution, famine, nakedness, danger or sword? 36 As it is written:
For your sake we are killed all day long,
We considered slaughtering sheep.
37 But in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither that which is in the high or in the deep, nor any other creature, shall able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.