The appeal in Strasbourg in France, Norway's largest justice word becomes standing, now the case has been terminated in the most unfair manner!
Had the case been dealt with in the Norwegian Supreme Court, then this would have been a judgment and a matter of building. The Norwegian Supreme Court rejected this, they did so in France too!
Letter from France!
The whole trial and case against me appear like a good father!
Once we've lost in each court of law, I have to say that my lawyer Brynjar Meling has once pointed out the wrong law enforcement has not been heard. What Brynjar Meling has pointed out is that the law they have judged me is not a criminal offense section 390a on the violation of peace to another.
Here's an article I wrote for a time back that's more up to date than ever!
- Brynjar Meling is a conscientious man, therefore I am convinced that his fronting that it is wrong lovanv ending that is used against me.
- He has f to tt full st ø support of many, including media law judge Jon Wessel-Aas.
- A dvokat Brynjar Meling who in my opinion have been used by the Oslo District Court and Court of Court of Appeal to make it look nice, although they have kept us for fun.
- After the session the Court of Appeal, cutting ø nth Brynjar Meling that we were f carr ied behind "the light" and wrote a too crass appeal letter to Norwegian H ø Supreme.
As stated at the bottom of page 4 and at the top of page 5 of the judgment of the Court of Appeal, the defendant stated in his defense that his oppositions had to be subjected to punishment or to be judged mildly from the principle of provocation and retribution.
Can Christensen be considered to have acted in justified anger, given that the special theological con text is both convicted and insulted?
- Øystein Hermansen, Malin Str ø mberg Amble and all other judges holding really Brynjar Meling and me for a fool. Then I can not say that it was Meling's mistake that we lost. They left Meling mess for several hours, totally dribbling in what he says. What I say is blaming all the judicial authorities in.
- It is lawyer Brynjar Meling to take care of the appeal and, if necessary, continue negotiations with the Strasbourg Human Rights Court.
As said, one can not blame a man for whom the court has held "breath."