Evangelist Finn Arne Lauvås has stagnated preaching and gone back because of the unbiblical teachings and preaching!
Finn Arne Lauvås reminds me of a St. Bernard dog in the proclamation handing out some juice to a dying patient in need of a comprehensive treatment at the hospital when he has a broken back as the Norwegian Christianity has and calms down
First, I will briefly explain what the Evangelist Finn Arne Lauvås learn today: It is that he has gone away from the so-called dispensation doctrine says that God has "two" people. Where Finn Arne believes that God has only "a" people who are all believers Kristi. Israel is no longer God's own people who have special promises. Ergo no 1000 year kingdom when Revelation have already been fulfilled and there will not be any trouble either for Israel or for the world. This is the great man, and you wonder what you can submit questions and you will get answers. But the shrine under your full name and real and I will not answer when I unfortunately get into too many ugly and unpolished comments, mails etc.
1) Heard on the radio Maranta a speech from their summer reunion. Unfortunately many years ago they heard from God can admit such a backslidden preacher and seduced. Incidentally Got a mail from those that I had to repent etc. and asked what from and have not received an answer yet, talk about audacity and insolence in Maran-Ata here in Oslo. Finn Arne Lauvås spoke a futile and flat message that he preached much better before. What has happened? It's gotten into something that the Bible describes as heresy. When the result is that one lives in a spiritual dry land. Psalm 68:7 God gives the solitary house, leads prisoners out of luck, just the rebellious live in a parched land.
2) Lauvås is and will remain a replacement theologian, finished work. What is it to be replacement theology? Israel in the old covenant, to be replaced by the Christian church in the new. It is the Christian church is the new people of God, the new Israel. The significance of this is that all the promises that Israel did in the old testament times, now transferred to the church. Land reform is replaced by God. The kingdom of God is meant the church here on earth and heaven in eternity. The promise of land to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob by the Lord, was obviously something tangible and concrete. But replacement theology spiritual make these promises. The historic and substance of the promises are gone and they are no longer tied to Israel, but to the church. Those who believe in Jesus as their Savior.
3) God's promises to the fleshly Israel stands. Jeremiah 31 35 Thus says the Lord, who gives the sun for light by day and the ordinances of the moon and the stars for a light by night, who rebelled ocean as its waves roar - the LORD Almighty is his name: 36 If those ordinances are in force before me, saith the LORD, then shall the offspring of Israel cease from being a nation before me for days. 37 Thus says the Lord: If the heavens above can be measured, and the foundations explored down there, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the Lord. It can not be said stronger? As long as the earth, sky, sun, and everything else will pass, Israel will be the Lord's chosen people, in spite of their faults.
4) The church is a parenthesis on the basis of Romans 9-11. As people are Israel today set aside while God works among all nations. Israel's enemies because they rejected Jesus. But God loved us while we were yet enemies, his love reached us while we were yet sinners (Rom. 5:8-10) Similarly, the faithless Israel loved by God - for the fathers' sake. God can not give this people and has a special plan for them. A plan that should be executed when the fulness of the Gentiles has come into the kingdom of God (Rom.11: 25) The promises He gave to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, he regrets not. Israel will be saved and be a blessing on the earth. It will happen in their own country Israel.
5) Lauvås preach the same year in and year out, no development and new pages. But it is not so strange when he acts both directly carnal and has begun replacement theology.
6) Find Arne Lauvås reminds me of a St. Bernard dog in the proclamation handing out some juice to a dying patient in need of a comprehensive treatment at the hospital when he has a broken back as the Norwegian Christianity has and calms down.
7) Lauvås not provide the right food at the right time. It helps not to preach Christ and God's promises etc. when people are living in sin and live at a distance. Then one must hear repentance and provoking message that grabs than in the conscience and makes you wake up. And when Christ becomes a mantra words are preaching, it's almost like listening to a New Age meeting or as the Pharisees were in Jesus' time who repeated itself ad nauseam. Christ the term dilutes Lauvås and his peers. There are followers of Jesus Christ will have, not followers and monkeys!
8) Lauvås is sacrilegious that person become and takes itself seriously while others He does not care about, it's flesh. Had a debate with Lauvås 3 years ago when he was the head could not and would not answer me regarding such Revelation 20 where it says straight out that there will be a 1,000-year kingdom of Jesus. And one year later he meant on the net during a Facebook conversation that he would have drowned me when he baptized me 30 years ago, talk about change.
9) Lauvås is a dangerous person when he has gained confidence among large parts of the Christian Norway. We read several places about such people like him in God's word. Here is a space. Rom. 16. 17 But I beseech you, brethren, to keep an eye on those who cause divisions and offenses contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and turn away from them; 18 for these serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by his sweet voice and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
10) Lauvås have an itch stick bigger and stronger than many others, and he likes to use it on the "sheep" who can not tolerate and love the truth. The Apostle Paul warned on several occasions that there would be such preachers Lauvås that began well but that will eventually end in the flesh and lead people into a spiritual darkness. Here we made many scriptures, but here's a. Acts 20. 29 I know that after my departure shall grievous wolves come in among you, not sparing the flock; 30 even among yourselves men will be perceived as leading perverse speech to persuade his disciples after him. He covers and gets away disciples after them, those who believe in Jesus. But being deceived when Lauvås is today a seducer and a person who has become arrogant and did not see his own spiritual standpoint. Notice the wording of what Paul is saying that this would happen after his death. Before that, when he and the other apostles lived had they not free playground, but it should get the one his death.
Final Comment: Is there hope for change and improvement? To me appears Lauvås so because I doubt very strongly for change. And those who enjoy his preaching is not actually a notch better. But we can always be allowed to pray and hope, even King Manasseh took back to God in captivity in the great Babylonian empire! As we read, for instance, the end of 2 Kings. Ou have faith and hope that the same happens with Lauvås and the Christian Norway before it is too late. King Manasseh repented almost in the 13th hour, but even then, God was gracious as he is against all who repent, just do not pride and self-righteousness are great and have taken them completely and they are completely blinded and have hardened hearts!
Related links: http://the-heavenly-blog.janchristensen.net/2011/10/nr-76-it-needed-new-revival-and.html http://the-heavenly-blog.janchristensen.net/2012/04/nr-279-christian-people-of-norway-are.html