Then Evangelist Finn Arne Lauvås taught that God had two people, I was one of his admirers and listeners!
Something he preached Oftentimes was he Abraham would be blessed, and this he saw in two ways. One way was for him to count the stars in the sky, like Finn Arne meant was us Gentile Christians. Then he would count sand on the seashore, as Finn Arne thought was a picture of the carnal Israel. He also taught that Israel was the future of God's people, but they stood on "Wait!"
He stood completely with Israel? Or was this just an excuse to be first known as a preacher, so since bringing a very hatred of Israel and since becoming a replacement theologian?
Why ended Lauvås up as a replacement theology and thus put themselves on "the sidelines"?
Picture of replacement theologian Finn Arne Lauvås that have become like King Saul, apostate and without God's Spirit and anointing
Is it true what we believe in?
There are times where we have the Asaf in one or more ways. So I also thought, it is so careful to follow the word of God? Those who do not follow the word of God has many times "greater" progress than those who stick to the word of God. But is this true? My subjective and objective perception of things can be very inconsistent. But I think, you know, and sure, it always pays to trust God's word about my feelings, thoughts, and compromise the word of God.
What is replacement theology?
There is a way to read the Bible in voids / make invalid or spiritual make promises and prophecies of the Bible given to the Jews and the Land of Israel.
This particularly applies to the denial of the validity today of God's promises to Israel, the Jews, and the promises that God gave them in terms of the Land of Israel, Erez Israel. This includes prophecies about the scattering of Jews all over the world and the Jewish collection and return to the land of Israel, and the Jewish Biblical right to the land of Israel and Israel's salvation at Christ's return.
Replacement Theology denies that God's land promises to the Jews comes today / in our time (and New Testament times to the present / future).
Replacement Theology deny that Biblical prophecies fulfilled today - in our time - the Jews and their return to the country: Jeremiah 31.10
Replacement Theology deny the Biblical description and prophecy of God's enemies, evil and association against the Jews land (= O mountains of Israel, Samaria and Judea ie = "West Bank") and the Jewish settlement of our time in Samaria and Judea: Ezekiel 36 and Psalm 83
Replacement Theology denying prophecies about Jerusalem to get the world's attention and become a core issue of our time: Zechariah 12,2 ff Replacement Theology deny and distort prophecies - and expectations of the Kingdom of Israel (Acts 1.6) and the restoration of David's fallen tent Acts 15.14 to 18).
What was King Saul's court? He had not the ability to wait on God and trust in God's word. What was the result of this? Tragically, we read in the books of Samuel about this.
1 Kgs. Sam. 16 14 But the Spirit of the Lord departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the Lord troubled him. 15 Then Saul's servants said unto him, We see that an evil spirit from God terrify you. 16 lord now command thy servants, which are before thee, to seek out a man who is a skillful player on the harp. When the evil spirit from God is upon thee, that he shall play with his hand, then it will be better with you. 17 Then Saul said to his servants: Yes, find me a man who plays well and bring him hither to me! 18 One of the servants answered and said, I have seen a son of Jesse the Beth who is skillful in playing, a valiant man and a soldier, good to speak for themselves, and a beautiful man, and the Lord is with him. 19 Then Saul sent messengers to Jesse, saying, Send me hither your son David, who is with the sheep! 20 And Jesse took an ass laden with bread, and a bottle of wine and a young goat and sent them with his son David to Saul. 21 So David came to Saul, and he was in his favor; and Saul was dear unto him, and he became his armor bearer. 22 And Saul sent to Jesse, saying, Let David remain in my service! For he hath found favor in my sight. 23, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp on it, and Saul got relief, and it was better with him, and the evil spirit departed from him.
Disobedience has its follow!
For King Saul was God's spirit is replaced by demonic activity, so it is becoming too Evangelist and Bible teacher Finn Arne Lauvås.
Finn Arne Lauvås baptized me, but after what he wrote online he drowned me when he baptized me. Just say something like, testifies to strong demonic activity.
Lauvås now speak very poor. Hear recordings from him on dates on Maranta here in the summer. He opened the speech fine, but then it was just worse and worse. Gradually, as he reminded me of a drunk, why? He is disobedience against the Lord and has rejected Israel in prophecy and acting as a sacrilegious person.
What is the remedy?
The remedy is, as always, repentance, remorse, repentance and "improvement"! this could be misconstrued as anything else. But is entered on a siding, or as here, delusion. So you need repentance and remorse for.
Repentance means we are grieved over sin and turn away from it. We shall not renounce sin unless we see its sinfulness. And before we turn away from it with all our heart, there will be no real change in our lives. You must sorrow at having rejected Israel as God's peculiar people come in!
Many people do not understand what true repentance is. Multitudes sorrow that they have sinned and can even make an outward reformation because they fear that their evil deeds will cause them suffering. But this is not repentance in the biblical sense. They lament the suffering rather than the sin. Such was the grief of Esau when he saw that he had forever lost his birthright. Balaam, terrified by the angel standing in his pathway with drawn sword, acknowledged his sin not to be killed. But there was no true contrition, no conversion of purpose, no abhorrence of evil. When Judas had betrayed his master, he exclaimed, "I have sinned in that I betrayed innocent and sent him to death" (Mt 27,4). What did he made this confession forced from his guilty soul by an awful sense of condemnation and a terrible fear of judgment. The consequences that his actions would result filled him with horror. But in his mind there was no deep, heartbreaking grief because he had betrayed the spotless Son and denied the Holy One of Israel. Pharaoh acknowledged his sin in order to avoid more accidents when suffering under the judgments of God. But he continued his defiance of Heaven as soon as the symptoms stopped. All these made the consequences of sin. Sin, however, induced no sorrow with them.
When the heart yields to the influence of the Spirit of God, the conscience will be quickened, and the sinner will discern something of the depth and sacredness of God's law, which forms the foundation of His government in heaven and on earth. "The true light that gives light to every man" (Jn 1,9) shines into the soul, and what is hidden in darkness is revealed. Mind and heart are convinced. The sinner comes to understand the Lord's righteousness, and as he acknowledges his own guilt and uncleanness, he is filled with fear of appearing to him who knows the hearts. He sees the love of God, the beauty of holiness and joy of living clean. He longs to be cleaned, restored to communion with Heaven.
The prayer of David after his fall, illustrates the nature of true sorrow for sin. His repentance was sincere and deep. He made no attempt to hide his sin. His prayer was not influenced by any desire to escape the judgment threatened him. He saw the enormity of his transgression. He saw how unclean his mind was and felt disgust for sin. He not only prayed for forgiveness, but of a pure heart. He longed for the joy of holiness to be restored to harmony and communion with God. His innermost desire we find expressed in these words:
"Blessed is the one whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputes no guilt, and that is without deceit in his spirit. "
"Be gracious to me, O God, in thy truth, blot out my transgressions: according to your great mercy! ... For I know my transgressions, and my sin is ever before me. ... Purge me with hyssop, wash me and I shall be whiter than snow. Cabinets ... in me a clean heart, O God, give me a new and right desires Cast me not away from thy presence, do not take from me your Holy Spirit! Let me again the joy of your salvation, and make me willing to obey! ... Deliver me, O God, from blood guilt - the God is my savior! So I will sing aloud of your righteousness "(Ps 32,1.2; 51.3 to 16).
Related Links: http://the-heavenly-blog.janchristensen.net/2013/12/nr-628-israel-is-gods-people-in-past.html
Evangelist Finn Arne Lauvås has stagnated preaching and gone back because of the unbiblical teachings and preaching!
Finn Arne Lauvås reminds me of a St. Bernard dog in the proclamation handing out some juice to a dying patient in need of a comprehensive treatment at the hospital when he has a broken back as the Norwegian Christianity has and calms down
First, I will briefly explain what the Evangelist Finn Arne Lauvås learn today: It is that he has gone away from the so-called dispensation doctrine says that God has "two" people. Where Finn Arne believes that God has only "a" people who are all believers Kristi. Israel is no longer God's own people who have special promises. Ergo no 1000 year kingdom when Revelation have already been fulfilled and there will not be any trouble either for Israel or for the world. This is the great man, and you wonder what you can submit questions and you will get answers. But the shrine under your full name and real and I will not answer when I unfortunately get into too many ugly and unpolished comments, mails etc.
1) Heard on the radio Maranta a speech from their summer reunion. Unfortunately many years ago they heard from God can admit such a backslidden preacher and seduced. Incidentally Got a mail from those that I had to repent etc. and asked what from and have not received an answer yet, talk about audacity and insolence in Maran-Ata here in Oslo. Finn Arne Lauvås spoke a futile and flat message that he preached much better before. What has happened? It's gotten into something that the Bible describes as heresy. When the result is that one lives in a spiritual dry land. Psalm 68:7 God gives the solitary house, leads prisoners out of luck, just the rebellious live in a parched land.
2) Lauvås is and will remain a replacement theologian, finished work. What is it to be replacement theology? Israel in the old covenant, to be replaced by the Christian church in the new. It is the Christian church is the new people of God, the new Israel. The significance of this is that all the promises that Israel did in the old testament times, now transferred to the church. Land reform is replaced by God. The kingdom of God is meant the church here on earth and heaven in eternity. The promise of land to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob by the Lord, was obviously something tangible and concrete. But replacement theology spiritual make these promises. The historic and substance of the promises are gone and they are no longer tied to Israel, but to the church. Those who believe in Jesus as their Savior.
3) God's promises to the fleshly Israel stands. Jeremiah 31 35 Thus says the Lord, who gives the sun for light by day and the ordinances of the moon and the stars for a light by night, who rebelled ocean as its waves roar - the LORD Almighty is his name: 36 If those ordinances are in force before me, saith the LORD, then shall the offspring of Israel cease from being a nation before me for days. 37 Thus says the Lord: If the heavens above can be measured, and the foundations explored down there, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the Lord. It can not be said stronger? As long as the earth, sky, sun, and everything else will pass, Israel will be the Lord's chosen people, in spite of their faults.
4) The church is a parenthesis on the basis of Romans 9-11. As people are Israel today set aside while God works among all nations. Israel's enemies because they rejected Jesus. But God loved us while we were yet enemies, his love reached us while we were yet sinners (Rom. 5:8-10) Similarly, the faithless Israel loved by God - for the fathers' sake. God can not give this people and has a special plan for them. A plan that should be executed when the fulness of the Gentiles has come into the kingdom of God (Rom.11: 25) The promises He gave to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, he regrets not. Israel will be saved and be a blessing on the earth. It will happen in their own country Israel.
5) Lauvås preach the same year in and year out, no development and new pages. But it is not so strange when he acts both directly carnal and has begun replacement theology.
6) Find Arne Lauvås reminds me of a St. Bernard dog in the proclamation handing out some juice to a dying patient in need of a comprehensive treatment at the hospital when he has a broken back as the Norwegian Christianity has and calms down.
7) Lauvås not provide the right food at the right time. It helps not to preach Christ and God's promises etc. when people are living in sin and live at a distance. Then one must hear repentance and provoking message that grabs than in the conscience and makes you wake up. And when Christ becomes a mantra words are preaching, it's almost like listening to a New Age meeting or as the Pharisees were in Jesus' time who repeated itself ad nauseam. Christ the term dilutes Lauvås and his peers. There are followers of Jesus Christ will have, not followers and monkeys!
8) Lauvås is sacrilegious that person become and takes itself seriously while others He does not care about, it's flesh. Had a debate with Lauvås 3 years ago when he was the head could not and would not answer me regarding such Revelation 20 where it says straight out that there will be a 1,000-year kingdom of Jesus. And one year later he meant on the net during a Facebook conversation that he would have drowned me when he baptized me 30 years ago, talk about change.
9) Lauvås is a dangerous person when he has gained confidence among large parts of the Christian Norway. We read several places about such people like him in God's word. Here is a space. Rom. 16. 17 But I beseech you, brethren, to keep an eye on those who cause divisions and offenses contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and turn away from them; 18 for these serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by his sweet voice and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
10) Lauvås have an itch stick bigger and stronger than many others, and he likes to use it on the "sheep" who can not tolerate and love the truth. The Apostle Paul warned on several occasions that there would be such preachers Lauvås that began well but that will eventually end in the flesh and lead people into a spiritual darkness. Here we made many scriptures, but here's a. Acts 20. 29 I know that after my departure shall grievous wolves come in among you, not sparing the flock; 30 even among yourselves men will be perceived as leading perverse speech to persuade his disciples after him. He covers and gets away disciples after them, those who believe in Jesus. But being deceived when Lauvås is today a seducer and a person who has become arrogant and did not see his own spiritual standpoint. Notice the wording of what Paul is saying that this would happen after his death. Before that, when he and the other apostles lived had they not free playground, but it should get the one his death.
Final Comment: Is there hope for change and improvement? To me appears Lauvås so because I doubt very strongly for change. And those who enjoy his preaching is not actually a notch better. But we can always be allowed to pray and hope, even King Manasseh took back to God in captivity in the great Babylonian empire! As we read, for instance, the end of 2 Kings. Ou have faith and hope that the same happens with Lauvås and the Christian Norway before it is too late. King Manasseh repented almost in the 13th hour, but even then, God was gracious as he is against all who repent, just do not pride and self-righteousness are great and have taken them completely and they are completely blinded and have hardened hearts!
Related links: http://the-heavenly-blog.janchristensen.net/2011/10/nr-76-it-needed-new-revival-and.html http://the-heavenly-blog.janchristensen.net/2012/04/nr-279-christian-people-of-norway-are.html