onsdag 29. april 2015
No. 934: There are four articles allows police Manglerud will bring proceedings against me in Oslo District Court! And have me imprisoned when I NEVER WILL ACCEPT BOT, we do not live in North Korea, but in Norway with religion and freedom of speech!
There are four articles allows police Manglerud will bring proceedings against me in Oslo District Court! And have me imprisoned when I NEVER WILL ACCEPT BOT, we do not live in North Korea, but in Norway with religion and freedom of speech!
Glad that we have Religious and freedom of speech here in Norway. Here they have allowed to express themselves, and believe what you want.
And what is harassment? There are mock, just as Oslo police do. They taunt Religious and freedom of speech. And that they deride God with their behavior when this is about to warn against remarriage among the believers, and when preachers. And that the false apostles shall be revealed, not least a type Torp which also has clear psychopathic traits in my and many others' opinion!
A public person should and must be warned against!
This costs, not least lawyer and any legal costs. Please pray for the case and me in this time!
Photo of Kim Jong-un as I get a feeling had matched perfectly as leader in Manglerud police, but it is if the weird Day Paulsen now that fronts the case against me and God's word that remarriage is sin will not be allowed to preach. This fits perfectly course concept liar and the gjengifede false Apostle January Aage Torp who have made false accusations against me that the police have unfortunately been deceived by voluntary or not? I do not know, but powerful wise they have become!
Taking just one of the articles that are out on the web and I think police rotate with the other accusations, so much grasp of spiritual things they have obviously not!
Pastor and Apostle Jan Åge Torp in Oslo Church and all other gjengiftede as a Christian and still preachers of our time King Uzziah was a leper!
The church in Ephesus heard Jesus praise when they revealed such false apostles as Jan Hanvold, Jan Åge Torp m. More. (Leprosy in Scripture typifies sin. When one GT had paragons, therefore it is in the NT admonition right to "replace" the word leper with sin).
Joh. Revelations. 2. 2 I know thy works, and thy labor, and thy patience, and that you can not tolerate evil; you have tested those who say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars; 3 and you have perseverance and have endured for my name's sake, and you are not fainted.
It is strange that the false apostles calling himself Apostles both today and 2000 years ago, this is probably not a coincidence but the same demons who served in the false apostles in days of old still works today. It makes me think of what happened during the AA Allen meetings in the US when he drove out demons of religious and Christian name during a meeting. It was if I remember correctly there was a person who said that he had the same demons as Saul who later became Paul. Competent said that he had a legion ie say about 6000 demons. Wonder how many acting today among the false Apostles, there is no gain. Never be fooled by big smiles and eloquence, it was something that could speak until he was saved then it was Paul.
2. Chron. 26. 1. And all the people of Judah took and made Uzziah, who was sixteen years old, king in his father Amaziah place. 2 He did Elot to a fortified city and won it back to Judah, after the king had lain down with his fathers. 3 Uzziah was sixteen years old when he became king, and reigned fifty and two years in Jerusalem; His mother's name Jekilja and was from Jerusalem. 4 He did what was right in the sight, just as his father Amaziah had done. 5 And he sought God while Zechariah lived, who had understanding in God visions; and so long as he sought the LORD, God made him to prosper. 6 And he went out and fought against the Philistines and broke down the wall of Gath, and the wall of Jabneh; and he built cities in Ashdod and elsewhere in the land of the Philistines. 7 God helped him against the Philistines and against the Arabs who lived in Gur-baal, and the Meunim. 8 And the Ammonites gave gifts to Uzziah, and his name spread even to Egypt; for he became exceedingly. 9 Uzziah built towers in Jerusalem at the corner gate, and at the Valley Gate and at the angle, thus making these places firm and strong. / 10 He built towers in the desert, and digged many wells; for he had great flocks in both lowland and høisletten and he had farmers and vineyard men on the mountains and the oceans; for agriculture lay him at heart. 11 Uzziah had an army of fighting men, that went out to war by bands, numbered and counted by scribe Jeiel and overseer Masseiah under the leadership of Hananiah, one of the king's captains. 12 Two thousand and six hundred were whole number of the mighty men who were family heads, 13 and under them was an army of three hundred and seven thousand and five hundred, that made war with mighty power to help the king against the enemy. 14 This entire army Uzziah prepared shields and spears and helmets and breastplates, and bows and sling stones. 15 In Jerusalem he made aligned war machines, be upon the towers and Murhjørnet to shoot arrows and great stones. And his name spread far abroad; for he was marvelously helped, till he was strong. 16 But when he was strong, he was overconfident in his heart, so he transgressed; he disobeyed the Lord his God, and went into the temple of the LORD to burn incense on the altar of incense. 17 Azariah the priest went in after him and with him fourscore priests of Jehovah, brave men. 18 And they rose up against King Uzziah and said to him: It is not for thee, Uzziah, to burn incense to the Lord, but to the priests the sons of Aaron, that are consecrated to it. Go out of the sanctuary! For you have been disobedient, and it becomes thee not to honor the Lord God. 19 Then Uzziah was wroth. He held a censer in his hand and would just about to burn incense; but he was wroth with the priests, the leprosy in his forehead, as he stood before the priests in the house of the altar of incense. 20 And Azariah the chief priest and all the priests looked upon him, saw that he was leprous in his forehead. They thrust him out from thence; and himself hasted also to go out, because Jehovah had smitten him. 21 king was Uzziah leper equal to his dying day, and he lived in a house for himself as a leper, for he was excluded from the house of the Lord. His son Jotham did the king's house and gave the country's people. 22 Now the rest of the acts of Uzziah, both first and in his later days, the prophet Isaiah the son of Amoz, written op. / 23 So Uzziah slept with his fathers, and they buried him with his fathers in the burial which belonged to the kings; for they said, He is a leper. And his son Jotham reigned in his place.
Espen Ottosen: Should resign as pastor
One of the very few within Christendom who have dared to question both with Pastor Torp real and personal lifestyle is Espen Ottosen, information manager of Norwegian Lutheran Mission. In several posts on Our Lands value debate justifies why he Torp should no longer be able to function as a pastor:
I have expressed on twitter that I think it is regrettable that Jan-Aage Torp not stop as pastor. The reason is not only the story that his son stands out in today's edition of A Magazine. My reason is more holistic. Here are some words.
Jan-Aage Torp is pastor. Also expression apostle employed about his service. Either way, it is natural to focus on what Paul should require of an overseer. Here are some key verses from 1 Tim 3.2 to 7:
"Now the overseer must be above reproach, husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, hospitable, able to teach, not a drunkard, not violent but gentle, not combative or covetous. He must manage his own house well, having his children with all chastity. Whoever does not know how to rule his own house, how can he take care of God's church? He must not be a recent convert, or he will not be inflated and fall under condemnation of the devil. He must also have good testimony from those who are outside, lest he be ashamed of being caught in the devil's snare. "
These words presents great ideals. Let me therefore first clarify that I (obviously) do not mean that a Christian leader should be perfect. We are all sinners. The Bible says thankfully much that God can also use weak and erring people. Moreover, I believe that the words of Paul represents a measure of relevance and importance. We have no right to cancel the meaning of these words because no one is infallible. A Christian leader depends on trust. Therefore there must be a connection between life and teachings.
Regarding Jan-Aage Torp, I believe that he himself has weakened his confidence in a fundamental way, especially in recent years. I think it is unpleasant to argue. But I think actually it's even harder to be completely silent - for through his behavior he discredited the whole Christian church in Norway.
The latest example comes the story that her son now says. It is simply appalling, although I take into account that the media does not give a very balanced presentation, though Torp has been unable to provide an equivalent. Many Christian leaders have experienced that their children have gone away from the faith. Some will suggest that in itself disqualifies a pastor. I do not think so. Also pastor children must have the opportunity to choose their own faith. But the story of Anders Torp is very special, also because his son today has broken off all contact with his father. It weakens obviously confidence Torp.
Even more serious is this page Torp today admits that the theology he made sure that his son was greeted with was unhealthy. To a certain extent it is good that Torp self-criticism. The problem is that there are limits to how many times a person can regret greatly their miscalculations - and still retain confidence. Torp prophesied bloodbath during the Olympics in Athens, which he later regretted. In today's articles sorry he both contact with the Danish "Father's house" and with "åndeutdrivere" from Zambia. It is then good reason to ask whether Torp has shown sufficient spiritual judgment. I do not think so. In addition, I think a lot of the drug found on the websites of Oslokirken and blog Jan-Aage Torp shows that Torp still markets a extremist charismatic. It is very problematic.
A final issue is that Jan-Aage Torp is remarried. This is a difficult point to comment - it relates to privacy Torp. Moreover, I believe it is unreasonable to think that all topics concerning marital status shall be stamped as irrelevant. Paul emphasizes after all such questions in 1 Timothy.
It is probably well known that my basic attitude is that remarriage is wrong. This justifies I with Matt 19.3-10 and some other Bible verses. Meanwhile, I think the question is difficult. Many conservative Christians believe remarriage in some situations may be right. I respect that. But I do think that certain Christian leaders should refrain from remarriage - partly because Paul writes that a leader must be "one woman man."
Finally the text of 1 Timothy 3, Paul writes that a bishop "have good testimony from those who are outside." It must of course not be construed as a Christian leader must be popular and loved. On the contrary, it says a lot in the Bible that whoever preaches the word of God true and straight, must be prepared both resistance, persecution and slander. Also believes Paul therefore that it matters how Christian leaders are perceived by people outside the church. Also at this point I mean Torp fall short. He does not give a good testimony by marrying quite quickly after the divorce with a woman who is more than twenty years younger than himself.
This is a difficult topic. I find it hard to be balanced, accurate and respectful (to Jan-Aage Torp, which undoubtedly is in a very difficult situation and deserves care and intercession). But here was a brief explanation that I mean after all Pastor Torp should quit as pastor. (End of quote). http://blog.janchristensen.net/2011/12/nr-295-informasjonsleder-i-norsk.html
I hit out today Pastor Jan Aage Torp to be abused by him, but I live well with. He believed bl. A I was unkind and nasty when I could speak like about him and Evangelist Emanuel Minos.
Emanuel Minos an opener for demons
When Emanuel Minos repeatedly against his better judgment will open up for such wolves in sheep's clothing as Jan Aage Torp, Jan Hanvold and other gjengiftede preachers, he is a door opener for demons. The demons did not even come up, but they have their henchmen, those who live in rebellion to God's word and will of God.
Uzziah was 16 years old when he became king - and he was king for 52 years. Here we meet a godly man who sought God and did what was right in the eyes of the Lord. He was raised in a "Christian home" and took good care of their childhood and the legacy from home. The people loved Uzziah, because no one had done so much good for Israel since King Solomon.
King Uzziah had thus a very good start to their race. He had a good "input". But how was the end of his journey? It was the end we should heed. Sure, when Uzziah was at its most powerful, something happens.
Why did Uzziah?
1) Uzziah began to exalt himself. He forgot that true progress has more to do with who we are than what we do. He forgot that it was God who had helped him to the power and glory which he had now achieved.
2) He had not taken the time to build character in their lives. His character was in no way compared to what he had done. It is important to build a strong character in God before you step out into a service to God. If not then it will sooner or later be a character flaw that becomes visible for everyone ...
3) Pride came into his life. Pride always comes before a fall. Uzziah could not bear success. But what is pride?
- Pride is the "mother of all sin" (Lester Sumrall)
- Pride is a spiritual cancer. It eats up opportunities that love and spirit fruits can float.
- Pride is selfish. It has always ego center. ("I am right ...")
- Pride is arrogance. It is to exalt themselves. One expects privileges, one wants to be noticed and be popular.
- Pride is anger. One can not bear reproof but reacts with anger.
In verse 19 we see that Uzziah reacts with anger - typical pride ...
We all need someone corrects us / exhorts us. Ask yourself: How do I receive admonition and correction of other people? The way you accept correction will determine how you end your run!
Uzziah was a leper, and he remained a leper life. He was first called king, but ended up being known as leprosy. There was no longer speaking about what he did in the beginning. What matters is how you finish the race!
This man had ascended the throne at the age of sixteen, destined to become one of the greatest kings of Judah. He received advice from the prophet Zechariah. He received visions from the Lord. He was mighty blessed by God.
The Bible says Uzziah sought the Lord - and God caused him to prosper and become strong: "God helped him ...." (2 Chron 26: 7). ".... His name spread far abroad; for he was marvelously helped, till he was strong." (Verse 15).
Except for Solomon, Uzziah had the best reputation of all the kings of Judah. He was anointed by God. He brought about revival in the land, tearing down idols and walking according to God's word. When this bold king rode his chariot through the streets, he was shown honor and respect. He received gifts and tributes from around the world.
But, Scripture says, ".... when he was strong, he was the pride of his heart, unto their own destruction. He was disobeying the LORD his God, and went into the temple of the LORD to burn incense on the altar of incense." (Verse 16).
Pride overcame this man. He wanted to become a priest in addition to king! In disobedience, Uzziah temple and began to wave the incense before the altar. He received a rebuke for this - and when he pointed an angry finger in response, his hand immediately began to wither. It suddenly became leprous. Uzziah had to be thrown out of the temple of God!
Oh, what a shame! One of the greatest, richest kings in Judah's history now had isolated. He was taken to a small house where he spent the rest of his days as a leper: "Uzziah the king was a leper to his dying day. He lived in a house for himself as a leper, for he was excluded from the house of the Lord ... . "(2 Chron. 26:21).
Uzziah died in isolation - cut off from every blessing from God!
When this once-great man died, multitudes have gathered around him. His passing should have been an honor to God's name. Instead, he died a near-unknown man, his body eaten by leprosy. Uzziah missed his destiny!
Pastor and Apostle Jan Åge Torp in Oslo Church and all other gjengiftede as a Christian and still preachers of our time King Uzziah was a leper!
God's word is very clear, all that is gjengiftede that believers should not be pastors or Apostles as Jan Aage Torp, Jan Hanvold and many of them are. Had they put on the last bench and been like him we read about in Luke gospel should I set time, then it had been a matter between him and God.
Luke 18. 9 He also said this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: 10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee and the other a publican. 11 The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed thus: God! I thank thee that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. 12 I fast twice a week, I give tithes of all my income. 13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God! weather me a sinner gracious! 14 I tell you, this man went down justified to his house rather than the other; For whosoever exalts himself shall be humbled, and the humbles himself shall be exalted.
But here exalts oneself both Apostles, Pastors, TV founders and I do not know what. Pride and arrogance is. They make themselves so insignificant and so innocent, just they get the flesh and the tank will even into the new life, so they do whatever. False humility calls bible this, not for anything else.
King Uzziah was a leper
King Uzziah was a leper and these people are already lepers and will spread his leprosy wherever they come, therefore scripture says that we will not even pointed in conjunction with these.
1Cor 5:11 But what I wrote to you was that you should not associate with any so-called brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or robber, as not even to eat with him.
We shall in no way take part in their evil deed, if we do it we become accomplice. Emanuel Minos and many others support lepers people who are spiritually wolves in sheep's clothing, I think that's bad! Yes direct sickening and disgusting.
What is the solution?
The solution is simple. Distances you from those who do not live like the word says. And stick to those who live and learn right. This is and remains the solution. All we need God's grace when we all fall short, but it is still rules in the word of God and in the spiritual life with Jesus and in the congregation that we must and will relate to.
Remarriage for preachers makes them impossible to service as pastor and teacher
When we read the Pastoral letters that Paul teaches about this and other places it is clear that gjengiftede preachers believers are unfit for duty. Just like Kon Uzziah was unfit to perform the service that the Levites would do is anyone who chooses to remarry after a breakup. This is not what I or you believe, but spiritual truths and this is also a spiritual law. We allow gjengiftede preachers, then we can just put the door wide open for Satan. Have we given him little finger so he also takes the whole hand, you bet!
Ezra fik all gjengiftede stand - is the solution today also
Ezra 10. 10 Ezra the priest stood up and said to them, Ye have transgressed, and have taken strange wives, and thus has increased in Israel's sake. 11 therefore make confession unto the LORD God of your fathers, and do his will! Separate yourselves from the peoples of the land and from the foreign women! 12 Then answered all the people, saying with a loud voice, as you have said, so must we do. 13 But the people are many, and it is now the rainy season so we are not able to stand out here and this is a work that can not be done in a day or two; there are many of us who have transgressed in this thing. 14 Therefore let our princes stand before all the people, and let all those in our cities who have taken strange wives, meet at scheduled times along with the elders and judges of each town, until we get turned our God burning anger away from us, and this matter is settled. 15 Only Jonathan the son of Asahel and Jahseja, Jahaziah son sat against this, and Meshullam and Shabbethai the Levite helped them. 16 The exiles did so said was, and chose Ezra the priest and his men who were heads of their families, and all of which were mentioned by name, and they came together on the first day of the tenth month to examine the matter, 17 and they were finished with all the men who had taken foreign wives by the first day of the first month. 18 Among the priests the sons of the man who had taken foreign wives; it was: of Jeshua son of Jozadak and his brothers: Maaseiah, Eliezer, Jarib and Gedaliah; 19 they gave their hand that they would put away their wives and sacrifice a ram from the flock as a guilt offering for the sake they had incurred them.
Notice the wording in v. 19: "For the sake they had incurred himself."
The guilt they had incurred itself, that is exactly what Pastor Jan Aage Torp. Pastor Jan Hanvold and all others who are separated as a believer and then afterwards as a believer marry. They incur guilt yourself and anyone else who gets in their vicinity and who stand with them in one way or another. They apply themselves guilt and being involved with them in their evil deed, as it is by what God's word teaches. To marry after a breakup, it is ruling out if one wishes and will be an Apostle, Prophet or indeed a trusted servant of the Lord or handmaid.
Jacob 3. 1. My brothers! not many of you become teachers, seeing ye know that we shall receive heavier judgment!
2. Joh. b. 10 If any man come to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house, and him not welcome! 11 for the bidding him welcome, being an accomplice of his evil deeds.
Luke 16 18 Whoever separates himself from his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and whoever marries a woman who is divorced from her husband commits adultery.
1 Cor. 7. 10 The married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, that a wife should not separate herself from her husband; 11 but she is separated from him, then abiding she being unmarried or be reconciled herself with her husband - and that a man should not divorce his wife.
1 Tim. 5. 8 But if any provide not for his own, and most of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an infidel.
Efes. 5. 28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.
Related links: http://the-heavenly-blog.janchristensen.net/2015/04/no-933-dispute-between-me-and-false.html