"The enemy" describes us negatively, but I think this here seems velreflektert and good! Read more yourself and judge, this is not written by me but by Ron Larsen.
Smyrna Oslo is a church started by Jan Kåre Christensen. Church writes that they preach new truths. These new truths  involves the denial of the Trinity and eternal torment in hell.
But I am afraid that as the serpent deceived Eve by his cunning, your minds will be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ. For you tolerate it very well when someone comes and preaches another Jesus than the one we preached, or if you receive a different spirit than the one you received, or another gospel than that ye have received.
2. Kor. 11.3 to 4
Smyrna Oslo must in no way be confused with the Pentecostal churches, Smyrna Smyrna Narvik and Kirkenes. Smyrna Oslo is not a Pentecostal church, and has in many respects a strong resemblance to Jehovah's Witnesses, Seventh-Day Adventists and Smith's Friends.
Key points in the movement are:
• They do not believe in the Trinity (But Trinity       has a well documented biblical foundation in the Scriptures (What is the Trinity?).
• They share the belief of Jehovah's Witnesses, that the Holy Spirit is only a force. (Is the Holy Spirit a person?)
• They share the belief with Smith's friends that Jesus was 100% human and 0% God when he was on earth, but Jesus was both God and man  on the earth!
• For almost all other Christian communities baptize in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, baptize those only in Jesus 'name (Must baptism be only in Jesus' name?).
• They learn that Jesus is a created angel. (Who is Jesus According to John the Apostle?)
• They learn that angels created the world with Jesus.
• They share the belief of the Seventh-day Adventists, because they do not believe in hell with eternal torment (Ends soul to exist after death?, Is there eternal torment in hell?, What is annihilasjonslæren? Is Hell Eternal?).
• It is important that women cover their heads in church.
• They believe that rock music is from the devil. (Is Christian rock / metal music Christian?).
Smyrna Oslo is a good example of how the evil likes to mislead people (if only small changes from the Bible's central doctrine). The people meet an angel of light (the devil) with a different message than that from the Bible, we see one once that pops up any sect that preaches a different doctrine. Smyrna Oslo is one such church.
The Bible says that many will be misled to believe in another Jesus (2 Cor. 11.3 to 4). There are so many names and people from the Christian sects that will one day meet Jesus, and then he says, I do not know you. Go away!
Number of members: 12-20 pcs.
Legg inn en kommentar