Picture of Narreapostel Jan Aage Torp, illustrated by a person whom Torp calls for Norway's safest stalker in with me. Talk about living in the realms of lies and satan with their lives!
2 Tim. 4. 3 For there shall be a time when they shall not tolerate the sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, teachers in their numbers, because it clears them in the ear, 4 and they shall turn their ear away from the truth and turn to fairytale.
1 Jr. 4. 1. In love! Do not believe any spirit, but try the spirits if they are of God! For many false prophets have gone out into the world.
How does a false prophet and apostle act? Bileam is a striking example of a false prophet.
Bileam could "bless" Israel and did not want to curse Israel, but he had other weaknesses. Blue. money and women, just the same as the narrator Jan Aage Torp has.
Torp can trick people into believing most of what he stands for, just like Bileam. But behind it all, there's a big, big ego that never gets enough of anything, as he is underneath his own lusts that all fake teachers always do.
2. Pet. 9 Indeed, the Lord knows how to deliver the godly of temptations, but to keep the unrighteous in custody with punishment for judgment, 10 most of them who walk for flesh in the hour of light and despise domination. The self-sacrificing heels! They do not tremble to spy the high powers. 11 But angels who are greater in strength and power do not convey any mockery to the Lord to them. 12 But these, like unreasonable animals, are born by nature to capture and perish - they shall, because they spit out what they do not know, also perish in their womb 13 and receive the wages of injustice. They want to spend the day at the shelter; These abominations and shameful spots, they deceive in their deceit when they are guilty with you; 14 They have eyes full of the harlot and unjust in sin; they prolong unconfirmed souls; they have a heart that is drunk in the sea, the children of the curse! 15 They have left their ways and lost their minds, following the way of Balaam the son of Beor, who loved the wages of iniquity 16, and was punished for his own brutality: an omnipotent trespasser spoke with a man's speech and hindered the folly of the prophet.
Torp is under his own flesh, where he lives in horror, conducts foreign learning and spreads his poison over all he gets the opportunity to come and work. With his hesitant smile as he promotes first, and afterwards he chokes as a snake if you do not want to listen and follow his orders, as the psychopath and narrator he is!
Give Torp attention, it's like giving Satan attention when Torp is Satan's servant and has nothing to do with God, Jesus or the Holy Spirit!
What is so bad with Torp and Bileam, as these two stand for the same and have the same spirit? It is that they bend off from the Lord's way as it suits them. But still mean to have the Spirit of God and to be a believer. They are hypocrites, dangerous and stand for Satan and what he represents. Bileam lived and wandered in the dark. Torp wanders in the dark today, 3400 years after Bileam, Beor's son!
Bileam and Torp are like two twin boys like Torodd Bird Stage, claiming that I and Anders Behring Breivik were. We were two twin boys, it's Torp and Bileam.
Here are one articles I wrote about Bileam and his teachings that one can transfer to Torp and like-minded without blinking!
Emanuel Minos and co. are like Bileam!
2. Tim. 3. 1. But this should know that in the last days it shall come perilous times. 2 For men shall be lovers of themselves, covetous, boastful, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unreliable, libelous, defamatory, immense, umilde, without love for the good, 4 treacherous, impetuous, opblåste, such as love their desires higher than God, 5 which has a form of godliness but denying its power - and these you shall turn thee from. 6 For among them are wondering themselves into the houses and capture women who are burdened with sins and operated by divers lusts and 7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 As Jannes and Jambres stood against Moses, so is also the truth of the contrary, people who are depraved in their minds and uduelige in faith. 9 However, they should not have more success, for their folly will be obvious to all, as Hines and grew.
4. 1. I testify before God and Christ Jesus who will judge the living and the dead, and by his revelation and his kingdom: 2 Preach the word, be ready in season and out of season, reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine! 3 For the time will come when they will not endure the sound doctrine, but after their own lusts take themselves teachers in droves, because the itching ears, 4 and they shall turn away their ears from the truth and turn to adventure. 5 But you be sober in all things, suffer evil, do an evangelist, complete your service!
End Time delusion!
For me it's clear that now the time being where a massive mistake! We see this in several ways. Just take here in Norway. Can easily mention many, many things but to shorten down to name a few that are among the false prophets (Matt. 24.11) and the spiritual direction that Jesus himself said is happening now right before Jesus returns.
1) The Norwegian State Church is about to be so gay friendly that one can not count it as a Christian church + all other pages on the turn God's word.
2) The Free Church movement in Norway has become so distant that they respond to nothing, just like a man who is asleep. Even when the female ruler \ Pastors \ elders are appointed, no longer responds. Where does this appear? I only know a few who respond and they will soon squeezed out, there are the false prophets that Jesus warned against accepting such a practice!
3) Vision Norway and Jan Hanvold. Abilities and manage a not to see that Jan Hanvold is a false prophet, as it is completely up in the day, how can one manage to expose and see the other false prophets who operate and who is not so bad and so obviously a fake prophet who he is? January Hanvold is a prototype of a false prophet. Lives in blatant sin when he is re-married as believers in which he had himself to blame for his many marriages break (this he said himself), live well on funds and curse those who oppose him, typical features of a false prophet!
4) When the priests in the Catholic and Lutheran church stands and tells people that they are God's children by getting a few splashes of water on the head, they are false ye would that lead people to destruction! It is only through faith in Jesus one is a child of God, and by accepting Jesus. He who believes has eternal life scripture says.
5) The entire Pentecostal \ Charismatic movement where becoming a "unity movement" are the false prophets Jesus warned against. This is of course a huge issue with many shades and sides. But faith in the Holy Spirit, visions, revelations, visions, positive for Israel, etc. None of this really saves and leads us further on the sky road. It is only faith in Jesus and follow Jesus in life and learning that lead. This makes the Pentecostal-charismatic movement a great disappointments that do not leave Jesus and the gospel in the city, but everything else that many times also belong to the gospel. Why is this deception so clever and in many ways difficult to reveal!
Emanuel Minos and Co.., Modern Balaam!
When writing a list of false prophets, like Jesus said would come many of the end of time. So Balaam is worth a study, when he was in many respects "clean" even came with real Messiah prophecy, and blessed God's people the Jews. But what made him a false prophet? In short, he opened up for others who were rotten, perverted and horny throughout. This description of Balaam fit Emanuel Minos, David Ostby, Arvid Bentsen, Lise Karlsen, Norvald Yri and all others who "gladly" set up at the January Hanvold and Vision Norway.
Just hope that more will wake up! Or is apostasy gone so far that the word of Jesus is about to come true? As he said:
Luke 18 8b And the Lord said, "But when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth?"
The basic text is really the same as we find here in the OT:
2. Chron. 16. 9 For the Lord's eyes hazards around the earth, he saw his power to help those who wholeheartedly adhere to him.
There is a comparable word about GT is written in Hebrew and NT Greek. It's like the Lord says that he must look for to find the original, regular and genuine belief that the Apostles and early Christians had. The whole Christian world is more or less been led astray and have wandered from the faith that the Lord assumes.
I get hate mail, hate phones, etc. when I warned against this, even though I live in accordance with what I preach (God be the glory and thank you for it), preaching God's word. While the false prophets are defended, praised and receive financial support.
Am I a blasphemer?
Psalm 1 1. Blessed are those who follow Him advice and does not turn into the way of sinners or sit with scoffers.
The latest I heard was that I was a spotter when I say that Jan Hanvold is a false prophet and as a warning against him and Vision Norway, but a spotter!
But hey, I live as I preach, Hanvold live and preach directly against God's word. Who then is a spotter? The answer itself, I will not be surprised soon no longer. Think also of all those who support Hanvold and Vision Norway financially? It is really to keep alive the false prophets of the time, unbelievable and sad to see this.
I asked in the headline of the article: False prophets or rubs us the Lord's witnesses?
My experience is that the great masses of Christians are the majority more or less apathetic and not included. But they provided, all too many of them are so awfully wrong and really go Satan's errand when they think they are God's errands. This Jesus warned against.
Joh. e. 16 1. This I have said that ye be not led to a fall. 2 They will expel you from the synagogue. Yes, there comes a time when anyone who beats you to death, to believe that he performs a service for God. 3 It should do this because they know neither the Father or me. 4 This, I told you that when the time comes, remember that I said it.
When one thinks and believes that supporting the Lord testifies by boycotting, squeeze out and not stand up and defend the Lord's true witnesses, it is a truly come a long night. That's what I believe we have come away, both in Norway and elsewhere throughout the western world. Jesus words are coming true, and it happens just before our eyes as he said in Matthew 24 about the many false prophets would arise. Paul says the same number of places, not least in his letters to Timothy. Watchman, how far into the night we arrived, I ask myself really in this time? How long will this be able to go, before someone wakes up and says in the from or that the Lord takes the spoon into his own hands and let this go for coal? I do not know, but God knows, glory to his precious and holy name!
"But when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth?" This word is in a context in which Jesus speaks of perseverance in prayer - and I think
that's what Jesus is talking about here. (I do not think we, without further ado, please take this word as a prophecy about the general belief level on earth until his Second Coming, as it often is interpreted as.) What is it, then Jesus would emphasize this, a little mysterious word ? As I understand it, Jesus will say this: It's always to pray, even though it often looks like this. And just as surely as the prayer has its time, then the prayer of the answer in his time! So, hold out until the end, you shall be saved and to experience the great blessing of being true to the end and be left having done all that the Lord goal for us all.
Further: It is Jesus, the Son of Man, coming with the answer, only you do not get tired and give up!
Faith is the "antenna" he looks for when he comes!
Turn not the antenna down early! Put the antenna up, so that God's power has its channel to you, and can create something new, when Jesus comes close!
Let the Son of Man find faith on earth (where you are) when he comes!
More Holiness Give Me
1. More holiness give me
more power in my spirit,
more patience, a complaint,
more free from the bondage of sin,
more faith in my Father,
more attention to his words,
more eager to serve,
more faithful on earth.
2. More grateful be,
more faith in God,
more truth to learn,
more faith in his bid,
more sorrow for his pain,
more think thereupon,
more humble of heart;
more "almost" understand.
3. More purity give me,
more strength in the wants,
more free from all earthly,
more faith in your name,
more fit for the kingdom,
more sacrifice from me,
more purified and holy,
More, Savior, like thee.