Has come to an article about our bodies - as we shall. How does it look? As Jesus today, and that angels have. We will be gods as angels and Jesus is today. For a future glory that awaits, picture shows a female angel we will look something like I think after what Scripture reveals and shows us. When those women among us saved, I do not look for me that I should look like. I want to look like a white man in the world that I'm here on earth, it is my belief.
I question in the headline: "How will our future glory body be? And watch out and be "resident" in? ". We'll look at one twenty different aspects of this. Taking it up in brief or it may be too much for some. Also want to "hit" those who are relatively new in the faith and unaware of this teaching.
1) The body we have today is to "replace" out to get the same body as Jesus today after the resurrection - a glorious body!
From my commentaries Philip Wiper letter 3 20 But we have our citizenship is in heaven, from whence we Lord Jesus Christ as Savior. We are pilgrims here, the heavenly promised land awaits. We have a civil right down here, but it is temporary and not our true citizenship. It is the New Jerusalem in heaven and we have weather commonwealth. We are waiting for Jesus but he is waiting for God our Father will say to the Son, go get them. What a day it must be.
21 He will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his body in glory. For he has the power to subjugate all. After the fall of man came death, disease and corruption into. It happened not just something our intellectual life was darkened, and our minds were unenlightened for spiritual truths. Even our bodies are not made longer to live forever as God's mind with us. Therefore, we get a brand new body that we will carry forever, a new. For God nothing is impossible. He who has created everything and sustains everything to will one day transform everything for his own pleasure and for our good. (End of quote).
Paul says it so wonderful, "He will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his body in glory." We are to "swap" body from what we have today to get the same kind of body that Jesus has today - a glorious body.
2) There will be no difference for us by the faith and love we have shown to God and our fellowmen. We will glow bright if we get full pay and less bright after "minor" fidelity and love. There will be no difference for us believers in the world for our allegiance against Christ and God's word. And those who are saved, but by fire. They will have a weaker skin than those who are faithful receive the Lord throughout his life.
1 Cor. 15th 37 And when you sow, sow not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain: 38 But God gives it a body according to his will, and each kind of seed its own body. 39 All flesh is not the same flesh, but there is one flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of birds, another of fishes. 40 And there are heavenly bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial, the terrestrial is another. 41 There is one glory of the sun, moon, and another, and another the stars: for one star differs himself from the others shine. 42 So it is with the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption: 43 It is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; 44 which is sown a natural body, there is raised a spiritual body. As sure as there is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
3) Glory body will not "need" food, sleep and rest as we need it now. But we could make it. Here at home we are not governed by our earthly routines, but of God and God's decrees and laws. We want to live on a higher plane, we do not know everything. So do we know anything, it is that we do not want to die and be as vulnerable as we are now with the body we have now.
From my commentaries Revelation 22.1. The angel showed me now a river of water of life, clear as crystal. It springs from the throne of God and of the Lamb. The angel showed Apostle another glory! It flows a river out of the throne of the Lamb. In the Garden of Eden there were four rivers here is one. Fire can symbolize the four winds, but singular witness that we all drink from the same source. If so, we get life and a perfect unity. The springs speaks of a spring springing and springing up again and again!
2 Right between the city gate and the river is the tree of life, freely to both sides. It bears fruit twelve times and yields its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. In eden garden were the tree of life and the tree of knowledge. Here are just a tree of life for the opportunity to sin, sin, disobedience and judgment is over. Now it's just a perpetual spring and summer that remain, which no one can fathom filled out. Just believe it and let it linger in the mind and heart! The leaves are for the healing speaks of the disease there are but I do not think. It speaks of a perfection that is persistent. The medical verdict is for everyone in town.
3 It should no longer something that is under a curse. God and the Lamb's throne will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. Even the new covenant is not under the curse, but under grace and have received the Spirit. But then our experiences not only be objective but also subjective. Gal. 3 13 But Christ redeemed us from the curse when he came under a curse for us. For it is written: Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree. 14 This happened so that the Gentiles through Jesus Christ should partake of the blessing that was promised to Abraham, and that through faith would receive the Spirit as it was promised. To clarify, even when the eternal spring and summer breaks will be all that God makes happen by the Spirit, not by any other power and dimension of existence.
4 And they shall see God, and His name shall be on their foreheads. We shall see God, to endure it, today there are many who take God for granted. Had God really revealed himself as had been knocked down to earth had happened to many. But when will we be so consecrated able to see God without blush properly. Our name will be famous speeches that we want to easily understand each other even though we who are saved have come from all corners of the world in a period of good 7000 years that people were evicted from the Garden of Eden to judgment before the white throne. Name is also a personal and intimate, knowing and having a name that God has given speeches that he both knows us and take responsibility for us as parents do with their kids.
5 Night will be no more, neither will they be used for the light of lamp or sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they shall reign forever and ever. When it says that the night shall not be there more then the traditional fall Halva learn about coal God to torment people forever. It will never happen, the Bible speaks about whether to receive life through Jesus or die, be burnt up, become nothing done etc. (end of quote).
4) There are things that lie ahead as we do not know about now, but will get knowledge then and in the world.
1 Cor. 2 9 But as it is written: What eye not so and ear not heard, and what not opkom in nothing human heart, what God has prepared for them that love him. 13th 10 but when the perfect comes, then that which is in part to an end. 11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I thought like a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see through a glass, darkly, but then face to face: now I know in part, but then I shall know fully, even as also I am known.
We will then, and through all eternity long exploring and need us more and more into what God has for us (what salvation involves). In order to make it fully, we must have a body capable of it. In order to withstand the strains and the glory that is to walk with God.
5) glorified bodies could be damaged and it may be something negative about it, but it will heal again. We read that the leaves of the tree of life are for the healing of the nations. If anything happens to us, so we could be healed. We will be healed, we should only eat the leaves of the tree of life, and healing move here with us. And it is quite possible that we will get such. something like we have the teeth today. If something happens to your teeth, so we get a few new sets. This is with teeth and off. It is quite possible that this is in our entire body then? We will experience healing all the time as we need it!
6) The Bible describes this with more words. Resurrection body, glorious body, we shall be clothed, etc. Why? To describe it more fully, as this Roman so much. Bodily resurrection is spoken about. And again about this apostle Paul says in Romans.
7) glorification that awaits:
Rooms. 8 30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
We will be glorified. This is something very, far more than I can explain. Jesus experienced this explanatory mountain, and it is something we should also experience.
Matt. 17th 1 And then six days Jesus took with him Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an isolated high mountain. 2 And he was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his garments became white as the light. 3 And behold, Moses and Elijah appeared to them and spoke with him. 4 Then Peter answered and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good that we are here, will you, and I will make here three tabernacles, one for thee, and one for Moses and one for Elijah. 5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased: hear him! 6 And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid. 7 And Jesus came and touched them, saying, Arise, and fear not! 8 When they looked up, they saw no one except Jesus. 9 And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, Ye shall not tell anyone about the vision until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.
This is so powerful, great and marvelous, what awaits me feel to say a prayer and pray it with me:
Dear Father we pray to you in the name of Jesus Christ. It awaits your children is so unimaginably large and lovely. Let us be found worthy within its you, you must have mercy on us all and especially me. I need your grace, forgiveness and the power to be found worthy and remain standing after having done everything. Then you have to get us all bi, and have mercy on us all, we pray and thank you father in your beloved son's name Jesus Christ!
8) It will be possible to move that Philip did, just as the mind can move, we sure could float us. We will not require a car bår flu etc. But we will still ride horses and chariots of fire have and more. We also have "fun" and enjoy being filled out.
Ap. gj. 8 39 When they came up out of the water, Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing. 40 But Philip was found at Ashdod, and he went about preaching the gospel to all the cities, till he came to Caesarea.
9) We will be able to recognize each other. It is black on earth will be the same with the new body. It is white, red, brown or yellow will be the same with the new body, I am convinced.
10) How will we live in the New Jerusalem and the heavens and the newly created earth? If we for example. be married, have sex and live in relationships? Scripture speaks very little about this, so we have to "wait" to see. Everything will be and be perfect. I and my wife, I imagine that we will be few in heaven, as I think many others also think deep down!? That is for sure if we will be like angels, then we will also have the opportunity to unfold in the area when the angels could reproduce with humans. About the example here from the word of God is the evil angels. Could they propagate and have intimate contact, so too can the good angels have it.
1 Genesis 6 4 In those days there were giants on the earth, and even afterwards when the sons of God went to the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, it is the mighty from ancient times, the renown.
It is infinitely waiting for us, only we share sluttfrelsen and endure to the end. We sure will also be able to communicate in a language similar to the Hebrew I think, this is my opinion. And Jesus could read the thoughts of others, etc., so it will probably also be there, we will be able to "see" what is in the individual etc. Exciting, large and lovely, it certainly lies ahead!
Have not touched this issue if we can sin in heaven. We can not, in the sense that our flesh is gone and God will be all in all full, then by his Spirit, glory and power in and around us. Meanwhile, the angels go in with us, the future glory that awaits us, only we can join and worthy of this coming kingdom, great and mighty joy! With the new body we will also be able to "fly", endure endless cold and heat. Go through the locked doors as Jesus did after the resurrection. We will be invincible at all levels, this is what I think scripture says about our upcoming glorious body. And I also have much more to say on this subject, but will try to quit.
Personally, I am convinced that Moody said is true: There are three things I will be surprised when I get to Heaven.
1) That I am there.
2) The fact that I expected to be there is not.
3) The ones I did not expect to see there is there.
But exciting, big and something none of us have experienced before, it will be, and with a brand new body - a glorious body - as we want and be "resident" in forever!
There is no doubt Seider and things that await us at home that we currently only glimpse the contours and slightly though. But there will be more and more obvious to us throughout eternity!
Related links: http://the-heavenly-blog.janchristensen.net/2011/09/nr-49-1000-year-kingdom.html http://the-heavenly-blog.janchristensen.net/2011/09/nr-29-purpose-of-our-sanctification.html