Picture of Apostle Jan Hanvold, a false apostle!
Why will not Christian Norway have a discussion and debate Pastor Jan Hanvold and Vision Norway? The truth will always prevail - eventually!
I have tried to initiate a discussion or debate about Pastor Jan Hanvold and Vision Norway, without fail properly. It looks like it is very closed to this, although Jan Hanvold is a glory and happiness prophet living in adultery by the font. What is the reason? Are here to provide some answers and suggestions. Picture that Satan is behind Vision Norway and Jan Hanvold
Jan Hanvold can not be a credible Christian leader when he is re-married as believers.
Certainly he is honest enough to admit that he himself is to blame for this, but God's word speaks clearly about this with marriage, divorce and remarriage, and what we have to keep us as believers. This applies to an assembly manager and director who is a model and pattern of the flock.
It is sad that this serious truth simply neglected and overlooked. As a Christian, all things in our lives could be exposed and may be subject to deliberation and discussion if you do something that is contrary to Scripture. Certainly all make mistakes, but by hearing and accepting advice should we as believers do not make mistakes and it is allowed to repent if we have made mistakes. It is incomprehensible and frightening that we as Christians live like the world, they marry nor are given in marriage, this is also an eschatological sign says John. Revelation. Is it really just begin when we do this, why not talk about this and accept this? Cowardice and falsehood is great!
In the end times there will be many false prophet, there will be difficult times and the believers will not hear the truth, only in fairy tales. Jesus warned against deception as the safest eschatological character. The first thing he said in his end-time speech was that no one should be deceived!
Matt. 24th 3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of your coming and of the end of the world? 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man lead you astray!
We are all believers shall spend an eternity together, is it not right and proper to start talking together here? We all have the same goal, the same father and the same Saviour? For me, this is not to debate such errant and false prophet who unfortunately getting more and more foothold within its large parts of the Norwegian Christianity as the carnal act.
1) Pastor Jan Hanvold is one of the iniquity of Israel! How could he have been one of the foremost Christian leaders with the most influence?
2 Sam 16:7 And Shimei cursed him, saying, Away, away with you, your bloodhound, you fool!
I am sure of one thing, had the spiritual standard was intact in God's church in Norway Norway had Vision and Pastor Jan Hanvold been heard, "Away with you your coward!".
2) God's Word warns to "defend" people Hanvold living in sin and proclaim the glory of Theology (read heresy). If it sets things upside down.
Isaiah 5 20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
It is very serious spiritual significance to in any way endorse the Vision Norway and Hanvold. When we come across the next point.
3) He who does not warn against VN and Pastor Hanvold indirectly defending. But what is far more serious, it is to defend, speak well of, and set up the channel and with Hanvold. Then an accomplice in his perverse and carnal life and realities scripture says. And there are those that allow Hanvold and other pray for them, that I would strongly warn against because then transferred Hanvold spirits at you faster and on a larger scale one you are aware of it.
This is from an article I wrote about being an accomplice: 2 Joh. b 9 He who does not adhere to the teachings of Christ, but goes beyond it, does not have communion with God. Those who adhere to the teachings, he has fellowship with the Father and the Son. 10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, so do not receive him into their home and greet him not to attend. 11 For he who greets him is complicit in his evil deeds. James 3 1 My brothers! Not many of you should become teachers, for you know that we will be much stricter judgment. Luke 17 1 He said to his disciples: "It is inevitable that offenses come, but woe to him through whom they come! 2 It would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a millstone around his neck, than that he should offend one of these little ones. 3a Beware! It amazes me how uninformed people of faith are about these things. That we are in a relationship with all other believers whether we want it or not. We are like a body and belong to each other. And when a limb do not live in line with the head - which is Christ - so it rubs off on everyone else. When a limb is obedient, then the consequence is that it also affects the other. This has nothing to do with anything except that we are in direct life connection with each other because we have the same life and the same Spirit. And the same Saviour, Lord and Father. All this binds us together as believers in spite of differences and disagreements. This is a fact and a reality. Those preachers and are a liability to others, this is even stronger. I proclaim that has an extra large responsibility, this also applies to everyone else. When preachers set up in conjunction with other ministers who live in sin or doing blatant heresy, so we become accomplices. Yes, it is so severe in some cases that Jesus said that it had been better received a millstone around his neck and been thrown around the neck and then had just destroyed itself. But here destroys one not only for themselves but also for others. We lead others to perdition, into disability and into the delusion of self to influence and preach to others. It's in the room. 10th 17 that faith comes by hearing. This applies not only religion but also heresy and unbelief are also of hearing, have you thought about that? Or are you one of those who accept everything and not have their own opinions and attitudes? Everything is not of God if it is not in accordance with God's word. It is only that which agrees with the word of God, that we should align ourselves. Everything else should we shun as "plague" that will lead us down from Christ and the simplicity allegiance to him! Here is an explanation of why the priest collar around his neck as figuratively have much going for it: Enno today are priests often painted with the old priest collar. But what was the idea behind this creation under doctor? One of the explanations is that the collar should remind priest millstone. Not the bottom of the mill in the village, but the stone that Jesus spoke about: "Whoever lures to drop one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better lit with getting a millstone hanged about his neck and sunk in the ocean's depths." It would therefore be better to have a millstone around his neck than to cause one who believes in Jesus, on wild roads. So serious is the man to lead a different way than what God says. (End of quote).
4) The ancient Christians never accepted remarriage, we made further progress today, I ask myself?
It is strange that a sudden pile buck everywhere. It was unthinkable that someone who was re-married a Christian, and also to blame for their own divorces. Getting the opportunity to preach the word of God and become one of the most prominent leaders of the country. And many employees as he has with him is also re-married a Christian (and also unbelievers). They have one or more marriages behind him, but "servant" God. Such as Jon Egil Stavik, Sten Klevaas-Olsen, Jan Eriksen, Jan Hagen, Albert and Marita Ånensen, Per Haugan and Vivian Zahl Olsen. Here the "father" as a role model, a great role model. + Many more, it's like a whole worms Vision Norway with Jan Hanvold as the moral and spiritual area with unbiblical doctrine and a life that is worthy of Christ!
5) What do they do for the next generation? When the currently handles the freedoms of the flesh and the desires just as it suits them. What a legacy they add again to the next generation?
We must never think that it gets easier, but difficult. How selfish and unloving is not here, and other places where one opens up the same with the unbiblical teachings, sin and remarriage etc. coming next will be more Sadistic and dissipated sins. Sin begets sin!
6) Through this, God had been given an opportunity to show the difference between his standard, world standard. But here is the so-called Christians as bad as the world, this displeases the Lord and his judgment if waiting than not repent.
"Then you shall again see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him." Mal.3.18.
It is this vacuum that is about to come, which I think will create favorable conditions for an true revival. Not to say that people come in their thousands, but that more and more of the "our" side, I am convinced.
7) There is also a strong misuse of funds as a mean than giving to the Lord's cause. I think that those who give to Vision Norway basically not giving to God's cause.
God's word speaks several places to give. Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given you: good measure, shaken, packed and brimming ye shall have in his lap. For it shall be measured to you with the same measure that you use yourself.
What God gives us in his lap? Is it money that Hanvold preacher and theologian glory? No, it is heresy. He gives us what we need to for Spirit, Soul and Body! All we need in life simply. Hanvold have not mastered being a good husband, he could received help from the Lord.
8) Christian people in Norway lacks seriousness. There are so many within its congregations and all rents of divorced and re-married today to address this issue and highlight it as the word of God makes had created a framework scream. The fastidious public in Norway has become so deceives, pampered into sleep and manipulated by the demos that they do not know the difference between right and wrong anymore!
Weakness and indifference governing Christian Norway, not God and his word. Ostrich sticking heads in the sand and think that the danger is over. I wonder he is an average Norwegian Christian? Taking a hold of things, study the word of God and live it, it's the only way, Hallelujah! And it is quite possible if one want, and want it. God gives power and strength as a need, even if it changes contrary to the flesh.
9) This is to differentiate themselves and remarry is not a particularly biblical, but to go against Jesus' commandment to marry again so Hanvold done. There are strong words, but here the apostle Paul says that this is a commandment of Jesus: 1 Cor. 7 10 The married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, that a wife should not separate herself from her husband; 11 but she is separated from him when she abide, being unmarried or be reconciled herself with her husband - and that a man shall put away his wife (end of quote).
Note that this is what Jesus taught, and that the early Christians emphasized. The apostle Paul quoted Jesus: "They married I command, yet not I, but the Lord."
10) Why will not debate than this? And discuss himself through this as the first Christians did again and again. In small and large forums? There are several reasons why? But the lack of healthy and true spiritual maturity is a major cause. There are so many people who are divorced and remarried within its all churches today that will not take up this team although re-married people or those who are married to be married in sin according to God's word. And the world has gotten so large and extensive foothold among the faithful that there are no longer differences between the Christian and the world, tragic but true!
There are those who attack me, but who they attack? God. There are those who support me, who supports them? Not me, but God and his word. I'm not afraid to hear these sickening Pentecostal Charismatic come with their regurgitation, they are not God, but Satan. They are captured by an intoxication where they do the evil will of this warning and guidance.
2 Tim. 2 25b of God though even give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth 26 and wake up from his wine in the devil's snare, having been captured by him to do his will.
My conclusion is the following, particularly p.g.a. the present distress today: Permitted to remarriage or that believers marry divorcee is to open up directly to the carnal act and demon, even if one confesses Jesus name. It helps nothing, absolutely nothing if we do not follow Jesus and let God's word be our guide. There are plenty of people who say that God has spoken, God has shown me, I have dreamed, etc. But let God's word always get guide you and us. If we reach heaven someday? Get full pay? Be preserved and standing after having overcome all? We must crush these types Hanvold when he is raised up by Satan, not God. Let the people who live by the word of God and teach others then, be a guide for you dear friend. Support the intercession and the financial help, and God bless you, you bet!
Matt. 5 19 Therefore, whoever breaks one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.